the_bully_wee

Clyde FC; Season 2020-21

15 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

I think you do. Putting job titles aside, you appear to be questioning the success of the club whilst stating that the individuals held senior posts during the period of abject failure.

You're being silly JM...we all know the person at the helm was an autocrat and the Board were not responsible for strategy and actions...but acted under instruction.

Just now, andyp1301 said:

You're being silly JM...we all know the person at the helm was an autocrat and the Board were not responsible for strategy and actions...but acted under instruction.

Ahhh OK

5 hours ago, andyp1301 said:

Was it “under instruction” that, as FD at the time, one of these said ex chairmen didn’t pay tax over to HMRC in the 2015/16 season? 

15 minutes ago, fandabbywee78 said:

Was it “under instruction” that, as FD at the time, one of these said ex chairmen didn’t pay tax over to HMRC in the 2015/16 season? 

People make mistakes - and I’m sure this was a genuine one - not down to a dictatorship. 

45 minutes ago, fandabbywee78 said:

careful fan dabby...that was an oversight that was apologised for. 12 years and you pick up that! All Class.

32 minutes ago, andyp1301 said:

careful fan dabby...that was an oversight that was apologised for. 12 years and you pick up that! All Class.

Careful andyp... said oversight caused us to field ineligible players then, yet when this offence occurs in 2018/19 an apology for a similar oversight isn’t sufficient? At least your hypocrisy is clear for all to see. 

30 minutes ago, fandabbywee78 said:

Careful andyp... said oversight caused us to field ineligible players then, yet when this offence occurs in 2018/19 an apology for a similar oversight isn’t sufficient? At least your hypocrisy is clear for all to see. 

What was the punishment/sanction for the HMRC monthly payment oversight fandabbywee78? Oh that's right...no fine, no points deduction.  Remind me of the punishment/sanction  for the ineligible player....oh that's right, 4 points deducted, an away bus full of gutted players and as a result an unexpected loss at Elgin and the title bid down the dunny. Equitable? Comparable? Nope.

41 minutes ago, fandabbywee78 said:

Now what was the oversight in 2018/19? A missed payment to HMRC or a lack of knowledge of the registration rules for players?

Now what was the oversight in 2018/19? A missed payment to HMRC or a lack of knowledge of the registration rules for players?

It was nothing to do with a missed payment. At least one head should have rolled following that debacle.

Falkirk are providing a pay-per-view service for their live stream of tomorrow's League 1 match.

Click here to visit the Falkirk TV website to purchase an pay-per-view ticket.

Please note, tickets must be purchased by 2.30pm on Saturday.

The pay-per-view price is £13.99.

Never slow to charge more than anyone else. 🤑

If the Scottish cup game is postponed because of Prince Philips funeral it will cause even more fixture congestion.

Even without this, the games v St J and Forfar should be moved a day later anyway?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.stv.tv/sport/sfa-to-hold-talks-over-cup-ties-after-prince-phillip-funeral-date-confirmed%3famp

What date do we need to finish the 18 games by? The Dumbarton game would likely determine who ends up in the play offs,if only going to 18.

8 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.stv.tv/sport/sfa-to-hold-talks-over-cup-ties-after-prince-phillip-funeral-date-confirmed%3famp

What date do we need to finish the 18 games by? The Dumbarton game would likely determine who ends up in the play offs,if only going to 18.

I don't see this making any difference. The latest the St Johnstone game would be played is the Sunday and Cove have already played Tuesday after a Sunday cup game (and we've only had one day between Tuesday/Thursday games anyway).

Does the Clyde app actually do anything?
Is there likely to be an update allowing more features?
I've just realised I've had it on my phone for months and I've never used it.
I assume whatever was intended has been abandoned.

530pm ko sat. Why not move it till Sun and Forfar game Wednesday giving us extra rest after Dumbarton game

They need to keep the Thursday of that midweek free in case there are any further postponements or anything like that, which means you really have to play Tuesday just in case.

Well that was fucking terrible again. Anything less than 3 points against Dumbarton then its relegation time cause we are hopefully and toothless