Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Delighted to see Allan Moore sign up for 2 years, vital that we keep him and Danny together and continue the success we’ve had. 

Also still hoping mcstay signs on as well. Still plenty time till the league season starts. 

5 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Folks a week on Saturday you're coming to Prestonfield to play Linlithgow Rose.

Last season we had a good turnout from you boys on a miserable wet day.  Hopefully we will see a few more of you this time on hopefully a nice summers day.

Plenty of pubs in Linlithgow if you want too make a day of it.

See you next Saturday.

As far as I'm aware we're taking a good support to this one, will be my first visit to your ground, looking forward to it! 

Last season we had a good turnout from you boys on a miserable wet day.  Hopefully we will see a few more of you this time on hopefully a nice summers day.
See you next Saturday.
pre season friendlies are an intolerable waste of time couldn't pay me to attend any of them

Next signing to be announced this weekend & from what I’m told it’s going to be Ray Grant’s brother, Peter. 

Recently released from Carlisle but was up at Falkirk only a couple of years back. Got a feeling he was in the team that lost to ICT in Scottish cup final?

Falkirk fans, he any good?

See you next Saturday.
seriously nothing against your team . I just can't stand pre season friendlies , I like to see the team for the first time in competitive game. The pre season friendly is totally artificial a glorified training session.
I am sure the boys going through will have a good day out

13 hours ago, BroadwoodBoy said:

On the topic of pre season friendlies...

Who knew we are playing Bonnyrigg Rose on 13th July? Did the club officially announce it or did it sneak on to the fixture list under the radar?

Your free fixture day from the Bet Fred Cup so probably added shortly after those fixtures came out.