the_bully_wee

Clyde FC; Season 2020-21

4 minutes ago, Tartan Pants said:

That works out at £10860.00, is that split 50/50 between both clubs?

Dont think so as it's our home game and our service. I might be wrong but I'd imagine we will be paying a fee or subscription to pixellot and the rest is ours.

Edit: just checked the owners forum. All the income from home games is ours.

Edited by BullyWeeStonehouse

17 minutes ago, Tartan Pants said:

That works out at £10860.00, is that split 50/50 between both clubs?

Minus season tickets who watched. I’d guess between 6k and 7k income. 

Anyone know when the cost of the Thistle match will be taken from my ticket co balance?

It's still showing £250

Supposedly signing rangers youngster Cammy Palmer, was on loan at thistle 2019 and had a loan spell in America.. midfielder 

13 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Cammy Palmer signed. Seems to have been okay for Thistle last year.

Couple of Thistle fans I asked said they quite liked him and would've liked to keep him after his loan with them expired. Seems a bit more defensive minded. I liked our midfield shape against Thistle though so interesting to see who (if anyone) drops out.

I actually taught Cameron when he was in S1 which makes me feel incredibly old. Wasn't allowed to pick him in the school team because of his Rangers commitments. I am pleased I'm finally getting the benefit of his footballing ability.

As such I actually watched out for him a bit when we played Thistle last summer and in a couple of their games on telly. I think he'll fit right in. Not scared to put in a tackle and won't give the ball away.

Both of the young keepers we have are away out on loan. Makes sense given we signed Vajs who seems to be a better 2nd choice keeper than both of them.

12 hours ago, BroadwoodBoy said:

Great debut from the lad. Hope the injury isn’t too bad, looked painful running off. 

MOTM for me. 

Question for you bully wee fans,   How did you rate Stuart Millar as a coach or manager,  he seems to be part of our coaching team and is now in the dug out on a saturday,  personally it gives me the fear...   Thoughts please

8 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Question for you bully wee fans,   How did you rate Stuart Millar as a coach or manager,  he seems to be part of our coaching team and is now in the dug out on a saturday,  personally it gives me the fear...   Thoughts please

Your fears are justified. Don't need to say much more! 

We’ve had our fair share of clowns in charge over the past couple of decades. He was by far the worst.

7 hours ago, KieranClyde said:

MOTM for me. 

After yesterday’s performance MOTM is akin to The Pride of Andorra award.

3 hours ago, Passionate said:

Loved him as a player. 

Was manager when we lost 8-1 to at the time very poor Montrose side.

Utterly clueless.