the_bully_wee

Clyde FC; Season 2020-21

Got a bit sloppy in the second half and could have scored another couple with some better passing/decision making.

Got there in the end though and for our first competitive game in months, cant have any real complaints.

As soon as the Dumbarton player lunged in there, I said he was off. Stupid challenge. 
Made heavy weather of that. Poor second half but enough there to show we are better than Dumbarton. 

I had no issues at all with it once it started, which was before kick-off, so no real complaint there. No buffering at all, and I thought the commentary was good too. The Pixalott got less distracted than I had feared it would either.

Stream worked very well and your commentator was excellent in the finest Arthur Montford mould. Just missed an "and the heads go up" for full marks.

6 minutes ago, chas said:

Is there a steam available for Tuesday against Falkirk?

Falkirk will provide their own. Has to be the home team who do it. 

Well done to all involved to get the stream working for today, a few times the camera panned away from the play but that’s probably more to do with pixellot than us, overall can’t have any complaints. Commentator made it a lot better too. 

Thought we looked really good first half, shame we let Dumbarton back in at the end. Superb strike from Cuddihy. 

Second half both teams were a bit flat. For a first competitive game in 7 months can’t have any complaints.

Thought Josh Jack was at the centre of a lot that we did today, keen to see him and Henderson when he’s back. Pleased Cunningham got his first goal for us as well. 

1 hour ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Falkirk will provide their own. Has to be the home team who do it. 

Yes, thanks, expected that but are they doing one and how do we access it?

57 minutes ago, chas said:

Yes, thanks, expected that but are they doing one and how do we access it?

Keep an eye on the Falkirk website. They’ll provide details within the next couple of days.

3 hours ago, lionel wickson said:

Stream worked very well and your commentator was excellent in the finest Arthur Montford mould. Just missed an "and the heads go up" for full marks.

And the chance to win 'a superb set of John Letters irons.....goodbye for the present'

Didn't see the game but on paper at least that's one of the strongest squads we've had in a very long time with impressive attacking options in particular

I have my own preference as the centre back pairing but if we stay clear of the horrendous injuries we had this time last year, we should be aiming at a healthy playoff position at least this season.  Good start from the lads today

I wonder how many countries had Clyde fans streaming the game.

It's good to think of ex-pats watching the Clyde game live from locations all over the world

Hopefully after Covid, the streams will continue for them.

I see young Kai McCormack is listed in the player profiles section of the website so assuming he's signed a deal with the first team. Unless I've missed it I don't think it's been reported anywhere 

1 hour ago, haufdaft said:

I wonder how many countries had Clyde fans streaming the game.

Quite interested in how many people streamed the match & from how many countries. I would guess 5/6 countries.