Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

2 hours ago, Sao Paulo said:

See with your man who shouts: 'C'mon the Bully Wee, c'mon Clyde, c'mon David Goodwillie, c'mon Clyde'. Is there no' a merchandising opportunity there? You know: plush-toys, fridge magnets, birthday cards, aw that gear.

There was a chap back in the Stuart Millar days who would shout, ad infinitum, "come on son, give the ball to Clyde!". Unfortunately, he undershot it and only came to matches when being in possession was generally bad news for us.

4 hours ago, Sao Paulo said:

See with your man who shouts: 'C'mon the Bully Wee, c'mon Clyde, c'mon David Goodwillie, c'mon Clyde'. Is there no' a merchandising opportunity there? You know: plush-toys, fridge magnets, birthday cards, aw that gear.

NOT A REAL PERSON, IT'S A RECORDING.

On 06/10/2019 at 20:18, Sao Paulo said:

I hear that guy in my sleep after every game!

8 hours ago, BullyWeeLad said:

So many winnable ties in that next round 😅

I think we should beat any of they foreign teams. I wouldn’t mind Wrexham or Solihull away , Stenny, Elgin at home.

would rather avoid Raith or ICT but known us we will get one of them.

Predicted Cally yesterday before full time when I seen their score. It would be typical clyde to get the worst away tie possible. 

I'm probably in the minority that wouldn't mind ICT as much as I've never been to their ground. Would be a bit shoddy to get them at home but, aye.

For me I would like the most winnable tie possible like the aforementioned Stenny or Elgin at home. A potential semi final in Wrexham or Solihull would be superb and with they ties not being until February could see a much bigger crowd travel with more time to prepare.

29 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

I'm probably in the minority that wouldn't mind ICT as much as I've never been to their ground. Would be a bit shoddy to get them at home but, aye.

For me I would like the most winnable tie possible like the aforementioned Stenny or Elgin at home. A potential semi final in Wrexham or Solihull would be superb and with they ties not being until February could see a much bigger crowd travel with more time to prepare.

Inverness is a cracking city, the old school used to do an overnight there. 

I've never been to their ground either so I wouldn't mind them away, definitely don't want them at home.