Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Speaking as someone who knows next to f**k all about the inner goings on at our club, it seems to me that "insider info." is only objectionable when you've not heard it verbally from another fan in the stands.

For some reason people posting the same information on Twitter or P&B get crucified.

I enjoy all Clyde rumours and gossip. Even the *95% that turns out to be pish.

*I overheard by a director stating that exact percentage while peeing at the urinal next to me in the Arria toilets.

6 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

Speaking as someone who knows next to f**k all about the inner goings on at our club, it seems to me that "insider info." is only objectionable when you've not heard it verbally from another fan in the stands.

For some reason people posting the same information on Twitter or P&B get crucified.

*I overheard by a director stating that exact percentage while peeing at the urinal next to me in the Arria toilets.

Would that be referred to as elitist pish?

45 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

It's hardly "crucified" if a post is followed up by a question. If it were replied to with namecallings or smear tactics, then "crucified" may apply.

The rumour mill is a bit of fun to quell the boredom, id expect. I mean, if anyone actually knew the bona fide, kosher truth about any matter, there'd be something seriously fucking wrong with them sharing it in the public domain after being entrusted with it, unless a matter of urgency. Signing players shouldnt really come into that.

So we are led to believe...
Allow me to lead by example:

'Replica away and third tops for the 2019-20 season will be in stock for the League 1 match against Stranraer on Saturday 14th September.'
https://www.clydefc.co.uk/news/2019/09/06/6209/#.XXkBxPm6OUk
I'm also looking to purchase the away top, it's simple but effective and looks much better with the Advance Construction Scotland logo than Rock Regen imo!
cheers

You cani win on here. I personally have a friend involved in football who most o time knows his stuff (Not clyde related person before meltdown)..

You post up. People are raging and accuse you of having pref treatment..

You dont post up. Your keeping it to yourself and its the above ppl are even more raging..

Life was easier without internet indeed[emoji67]‍🦲🧙‍♂️

It’s annoying when 1 person for example says we get 3k for travel, and another says 10k. Most people’s annoyance comes from clearly inaccurate info.  I don’t think p&b is place for putting up what the clubs finances are.  

Internet is full o wrong info. Lies n made up to fill people eggo.s  

Ive been told plenty that i havent posted and most o it bang on but not always accurate, Why shouldnt i share it with fellow clyde fans but is it worth it...

Nah. No chance. Same ppl that would moan about a horse tip given or not given [emoji106][emoji95][emoji28]

It’s annoying when 1 person for example says we get 3k for travel, and another says 10k. Most people’s annoyance comes from clearly inaccurate info. 

I don’t think p&b is place for putting up what the clubs finances are. 

Clubs get up to £3500 for travelling 500 miles and more/ cross borders.

If you cross the Irish sea you get up to £10k. Facts [emoji106]