Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

37 minutes ago, Only one David Marsh said:

We signed these 2 forgein boys yet? 

Heard Australian one not happening; the international clearance thing was so he could play as a trialist v Celtic Colts. No idea on the other guy. TL didn't want to come back on loan, then changed his mind, but by that time Dunfermline wanted to keep him because of injuries.

6 minutes ago, HughieMc said:

I must have imagined the message “Tweet not sent you cannot reply to a deleted tweet”

Can't comment on any Twitter technicalities but it is still there and not deleted.  Still don't understand why one post/personal opinion has caused a reaction such a this.  I only wanted a home draw and gave reason for it. 😂      

Anyway, rather than spam this thread with this happy for you to message me on said Twitter or on here if you really wish to discuss it.  

Edited by Adolfo Rios

1 hour ago, David W said:

Heard Australian one not happening; the international clearance thing was so he could play as a trialist v Celtic Colts. No idea on the other guy. TL didn't want to come back on loan, then changed his mind, but by that time Dunfermline wanted to keep him because of injuries.

Langs now injured himself I'm happy with the squad at the moment, don't see Petkov getting game time though 

Here we go again people who are just fans seem to know what goes on. TL changed his mind I wound love to know who told you this.

1 hour ago, Adolfo Rios said:

Can't comment on any Twitter technicalities but it is still there and not deleted.  Still don't understand why one post/personal opinion has caused a reaction such a this.  I only wanted a home draw and gave reason for it. 😂      

Anyway, rather than spam this thread with this happy for you to message me on said Twitter or on here if you really wish to discuss it.  

Don’t think there’s much point now

usual stuff, club buisness on the internet this is what happens when you allow "volunteers" access all areas.
this is the type of golf / bowling club mentality thats been rife for years and years

7 minutes ago, You Only Live Twice said:

It’s the arrogance of just casually tossing the likes of that out there without an iota of substantiation and as if it is common knowledge that gets me.

Absolutely- which is the point that is being missed totally by the people who do it continually 

2 hours ago, David W said:

A grain of truth in everything- but this is innacurate.

15 minutes ago, You Only Live Twice said:

So we are led to believe...

Allow me to lead by example:

'Replica away and third tops for the 2019-20 season will be in stock for the League 1 match against Stranraer on Saturday 14th September.'

https://www.clydefc.co.uk/news/2019/09/06/6209/#.XXkBxPm6OUk

I'm also looking to purchase the away top, it's simple but effective and looks much better with the Advance Construction Scotland logo than Rock Regen imo!

Isn't that last line a coincidence! 

There's a good boy.

11 minutes ago, The Land of Meh said:

Everything David W said came from Danny Lennon, in public in the Arria, on Saturday FFS.

Doesn't mean that it's correct. Lennon's Frank Carson routine is to entertain, not to inform. There's been more than the odd misrepresentation via this route already. Although, if people ask stupid questions etc. I'm glad there's a minumum spend, i do hope it stays to keep our lower IQ numpties out and away from him. 

35 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

My "access all areas" gets me a cupboard to get changed in.  I've clearly got the wrong role since all other volunteers get insider info. 

Freedom of association isn't a crime, i'm sure you wouldn't be left out of anything important. Which basically is all of the club business, really, given how the support have been 'invited' to sort out the commercial activity themselves. If that's not a "we're fucked" sign, i don't know what is. 

On the contrary, the belief of yours that anything you MIGHT know being in the wrong hands and considered misplaced by others, i'd suggest it only would be if it was detrimental to the club. Such as, perhaps the club being rooked, but not actually telling anyone how badly so. Purely in example, of course. 

Edited by Domino the Dug

Freedom of association isn't a crime, i'm sure you wouldn't be left out of anything important. Which basically is all of the club business, really, given how the support have been 'invited' to sort out the commercial activity themselves. If that's not a "we're fucked" sign, i don't know what is. 

On the contrary, the belief of yours that anything you MIGHT know being in the wrong hands and considered misplaced by others, i'd suggest it only would be if it was detrimental to the club. Such as, perhaps the club being rooked, but not actually telling anyone how badly so. Purely in example, of course. 

What I know of the financial position of the club positive, negative or indifferent is what was said at the recent Q&A.

The commercial side is, and has been a mess. It needs sorted, clearly.