Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

There will be an influx of Falkirk fans telling you he's "done" but I would not agree with that assessment. He doesn't quite have the legs he did 3-4 years ago but he reads the game very well and was let down by having to do about 3 men's work in the midfield last season. Put a couple of decent players around him and someone with energy to go box to box and he'll be an asset. I'd probably have kept him as a back up option.

Experienced player and a decent midfielder which are 2 things we seriously lacked last season. Hopefully still got enough in the tank to help us out. Looks a good signing and hopefully a sign of changed ambition from the board!

Just now, the_bully_wee said:

By the way, what a pleasure it is to see Mr. Lennon with a sensible haircut again. I've absolutely no idea what he had been thinking for the last year or so.

I second this. The barbers have been open too long.

8 minutes ago, You Only Live Twice said:

Of course we signed him! 😅

Hope I’m wrong about him but it does give an indication that we are at least considering a decent standard of player. Bags of experience and a marked improvement on card king Kev.

Kev loves a slide

Obviously very happy with that signing and a good wee bit of business for the club. Picking up some good players from teams around us in this league is the smart option. More experience to have to help some of the younger guys around the club