Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

6 hours ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

The red and black one is the best. Would be even better if it was vertical stripes rather than hoops.

Red and black stripes was my favourite strip in the sixties. I tried to buy it but it wasn't available and had to settle for an AC Milan top. Not keen on the hoops though. 

9 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Depends on shorts colour. Red and black hoops would look fine with black shorts (same as H and not a change) but not white... All Pink or Naked would be fine

Good point actually. I loved our 09/10 AC Milan style away shirt (and hated the squad that wore it) but felt the full kit was ruined slightly by having white shorts and socks with it. 

Hopefully just waiting to splurge after yesterday and the season balances being donated.

Or we were waiting until after last night to announce we are raiding Airdrie for Fordyce and Robert.

Guest andyp1301
2 hours ago, David W said:

Hopefully just waiting to splurge after yesterday and the season balances being donated.

Or we were waiting until after last night to announce we are raiding Airdrie for Fordyce and Robert.

Happily take both  of those.....if they throw in Josh Kerr too.

Im looking forward to a complete meltdown from the usual suspects when we sign a loan player who wont be good enough like Otto and Jamieson apparently before they pulled on a shirt

Yer Mithers Pride[emoji1267]
Well seeing as we had 9 loan signings and only 2 were up to scratch I think I'll be joining in the meltdown if our first signing is some youth player on loan.

Hopefully they're saving a raft of impressive signings for Monday to announce them just before the owners meeting, which will then just be a solid hours applause for the amazing work our board and recruitment team have done. I doubt it though.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Most or all of all the loan signings not any worse than so called season pros in Bain and Mcglinchey who were no doubt on a decent wage.

Bain and McGlinchey were both shit too, that's why they've been released. You're not exactly setting a high bar comparing them to those two.

2 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Well done to WBR, by the way. Right on the money. Sponsor looks pretty stinking on the kit unfortunately.

image.png.6f45faf0778c2d3ca7c3081fa8e9d60c.png

Remember when we ruined what should have been a great top with a blue/yellow box on the front? If the sponsor is in red or black then it's fine by me.

Kit looks okay if obviously a bit generic. There's been worse ones.