Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

10 minutes ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

In the words of Jim Bowen...

"Let's see what you could have won"

Showbiz you'd like... Showbiz you'd like...

Saints you've got... Saints you've got...

Edited by Clydeside
Typo

6 minutes ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

Cove giving a good account of themselves.  Is it unkind to hope they take Rangers to extra time?

Yes it is and won't happen! We're a passing side and admirably still trying to do that but we're pinned in.

Surprised we've gone almost full strength. Hartley said he'd rest a few and hasn't really

Edited by CoveRangers1922

1 hour ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Hopefully Clyde not watching this game and worse yet emulate Rangers on Tuesday!

We are getting pumped. Tried to playing our passing game first half and hmm that never worked!

Done a bit better in the second half when Hartley tightened things up a bit. Started far too open. Also thought it was sensible subbing Megginson at half time to keep him fresh, as much as it annoyed me seeing it :lol: 

Edited by C. Muir

2 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Done a bit better in the second half when Hartley tightened things up a bit. Started far too open. Also thought it was sensible subbing Megginson at half time to keep him fresh, as much as it annoyed me seeing it :lol: 

Second half was an improvement defensively and change of tactic clearly. That is an incredibly strong Rangers side, some of them fringe players 😯.

He has a groin niggle supposedly! Hopefully fit enough for Tuesday as is key. Masson, who knows how long he'll be out.

Tuesday will be interesting. Both need the 3 points

Guest andyp1301
2 hours ago, Clydeontheup said:

Just need to find a way  to keep it away from Danny . 

Don't think that will be a problem, the Board have previous on this score!

Guest andyp1301
8 hours ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

Could you 2 children play nice or just go to bed ffs?

When you type it might sound clever, but it reads like bald men fighting over a comb.  The AGM is in s couple of weeks; please talk then rather than post your "I know more than you do" bullshit on this forum.

Apologies if that is how it comes across. However, when someone refers to the two immediate past Chairmen (one of whom served the Club in a senior role for 12 years)  as "disgraced" and goes to the trouble of stalking one of them on Linkedin, I think it is  only fair they explain their reasoning. Its high time questions were asked, rather than simply sitting back and accepting as gospel the word of the Board and their followers. It has been 10 years of abject failure for the team, with the exception of 18/19 and the two people, (like them or loathe them),  who delivered promotion are being systematically discredited by the Board.  The AGM as you say is not far away, but are we to  have a voice? It looks like questions are to be submitted in advance, so there is unlikely to be any live interaction. Sorry if me engaging with the these people offends you Bully Wee Clyde, but sitting back and trusting they will get it right has not worked so far. If I am a loan voice, so be it...but I will keep going until hoarse.