Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

14 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Surprised Middleton isnt out getting first team football somewhere. I watched a Scotland 21s game recently where he came on as a sub and was superb. 

I think they're still trying to work out where they want him to play.

He's capable in a few positions, but the problem is he has some kind of fatal flaw in all of them.

He's not physical enough to be a striker or a left back, and he can't cross so he can't be a winger.

I think they're still trying to work out where they want him to play.
He's capable in a few positions, but the problem is he has some kind of fatal flaw in all of them.
He's not physical enough to be a striker or a left back, and he can't cross so he can't be a winger.
We.ll give you Vajs in swap deal. Im sure middleton would look more comfortable in goal

Yer Mithers Pride[emoji1267]

Just now, C. Muir said:

Looks like Syvertsen has replaced Palmer with Jack moving back into midfield. 

Presumably pre-planned, similar to him only playing 45 minutes on Saturday. Hopefully he's able to do an hour next weekend.

Henderson might end up being a player some day but he's needs to stop just running on the outside of players. Should have buried that chance as well.

I saw somewhere that the right-back might be Marky Munro, who was on loan at Stenny last season.