Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Our commentators are brutal aye, thankfully only one of them will be making a regular appearance. He'll be teaming up with a former player every week. Never heard so many requests for Connor Sammon to be subbed on in ma puff.

Club put out a statement this morning regarding the streaming https://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/2020/10/14/club-statement-16/

If you weren't able to watch the game after paying then they're wanting you to contact the club via phone or email on that statement.

1 minute ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Our commentators are brutal aye, thankfully only one of them will be making a regular appearance. He'll be teaming up with a former player every week. Never heard so many requests for Connor Sammon to be subbed on in ma puff.

Club put out a statement this morning regarding the streaming https://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/2020/10/14/club-statement-16/

If you weren't able to watch the game after paying then they're wanting you to contact the club via phone or email on that statement.

I was thinking that during the game, the boy was obsessed with winning the ball in the air. Must have mentioned Sammon's aerial prowess about 50 times.

Interesting, brief statement that from Falkirk - not sure throwing the external streaming partner under the bus so brutally after the first game is a great way to begin a working relationship but what do I know. For what it's worth, I bought the stream, but was then able to watch the match on YouTube so I won't be looking for a refund or anything.

The biggest problem for me was the camera work. Interesting that there's no mention of that in the club statement because from what I've gathered speaking to others that watched the game, they thought it was ridiculous too. Several times throughout the game, the camera didn't follow the ball. Fouls were totally missed, including the one where Aidan Keena tried to forcibly remove Tom Lang's goolies. Anyway, teething problems I'm sure.

The whole situation was worth enduring to watch that mental hot tub advert with Aidan Connolly. I couldn't believe my eyes. Not sure where they found the Fujica P300 Super 8 camera they filmed it on either - the struggle when they tried to focus on the sleeve badge at the end was very real indeed.

Was the Falkirk production made by a professional company or by fans?

If it was fans with cameras and an editing desk then it's understandable I'm sure they'll learn and it will improve.

If it was a bought in professional company, then it was truly atrocious.

1 hour ago, haufdaft said:

Was the Falkirk production made by a professional company or by fans?

If it was fans with cameras and an editing desk then it's understandable I'm sure they'll learn and it will improve.

If it was a bought in professional company, then it was truly atrocious.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was students from FV college. 

Weirdly enough, my job my job involves vision mixing and telling cameramen where to point at for live streams. Falkirk probably tried to use a webhosting company rather than a streaming service and that's what fucked them. 

I'm really enjoying our midfield set-up at the moment. That position and role is where we'll get the most out of Cuddihy, and he put in a fine performance again today. Looking forward to seeing what Henderson can add when he's back available; we have fantastic energy all over the place now, and some real competition for places too. A word for Shiels too who, although not directly tested much today, had a right steady game.

1 hour ago, the_bully_wee said:

I'm really enjoying our midfield set-up at the moment. That position and role is where we'll get the most out of Cuddihy, and he put in a fine performance again today. Looking forward to seeing what Henderson can add when he's back available; we have fantastic energy all over the place now, and some real competition for places too. A word for Shiels too who, although not directly tested much today, had a right steady game.

I can't believe that I'm sitting here saying that our midfield looks good given the departure of Sir Ray and Chris McStay but I absolutely am. Early days yet but we're moving the ball very nicely at times.

4 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Got to agree with Shields, thought he was excellent today, covered some amount of ground! 

You can already see the work that Danny and Alan have put in with the boy. Early days, but yet again showing that when you actually coach a player, he can learn and improve.

With Henderson coming back in next week, and Lamont not starting today, we also really have some good options now in the middle of the park.

Onwards and upwards 😍

Asking for a pal here who is a wee bit short o cash & wants to come up to Glasgow soon hopefully maybe taking in a game if were allowed and he can manage to raise the admission funds...

So was wondering if anyone knows if the megabus still runs from the south of england & if there is anyway of avoiding the 50p booking fee, like a discount code or something would be great for him

Probably not the thread to post this on but is Clyde related

Many Thanks
SSB

6 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Asking for a pal here who is a wee bit short o cash & wants to come up to Glasgow soon hopefully maybe taking in a game if were allowed and he can manage to raise the admission funds...

So was wondering if anyone knows if the megabus still runs from the south of england & if there is anyway of avoiding the 50p booking fee, like a discount code or something would be great for him

Probably not the thread to post this on but is Clyde related

Many Thanks
SSB

Honestly the most I’ve ever laughed at a post on the forum. So fucking funny.