Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Scottish football is in bad nic for sure, but I'm not sure Clyde are significantly worse off than others. Championship and some  Lge 1clubs paying fulltime wages with minimal income are every bit in jeopardy as wee teams paying PT wages. 
I'd guess the clubs who've sold season tickets or electronic tickets like ourselves have, in fact, been provided with a mortgage. That advance will be used to pay wages until it runs out.
Some shitty single camera nailed to the main stand is unlikely to generate much in the way of ADDITIONAL income.
I hope am wrong and before we know it, we're back to hammering the big teams and toiling to pick up a point against the bottom of the league teams. 
We will be in the same boat as the majority of part-time clubs that rely heavily on match day income. We have been sensible in that we don't have a big squad and a number of them are loan signings.

1 hour ago, Clyde85 said:

Never even knew we were playing till I checked Twitter this morning.

Imagine that's the idea to avoid anyone turning up. Only knew beforehand we were playing Cumbernauld Utd last week because Cumbernauld Utd twitter feed.

6 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

“Very grown up”, going to refuse to take that from a man that used the term “Fishy Sturgeon” and called people that *checks notes* go shopping are idiots. Absolutely roasting patter. My problem is your comment stinks of raw gammon wrapped in a few pages of the Daily Mail.

Idiots go shopping is what I said, many not wearing masks, not distancing. Sturgeon ? Just don't like her 'over cautious' approach that's all. Don't read any newspapers these days,so don't blindly follow any herd. Back to the football debates now.

We will be in the same boat as the majority of part-time clubs that rely heavily on match day income. We have been sensible in that we don't have a big squad and a number of them are loan signings.
I'd be interested to know the situation regarding use of the stadium.

Will we be paying a large rent for what amounts, with no crowds of hospitality, to pitch hire?

Could this put us in a more vulnerable position relative to other PT teams?

I'd be interested to know the situation regarding use of the stadium.

Will we be paying a large rent for what amounts, with no crowds of hospitality, to pitch hire?

Could this put us in a more vulnerable position relative to other PT teams?
The rents about £30k a season probably wouldn't be much different if we are having to pay for the upkeep and maintenance of our own stadium.

21 hours ago, Harry Haddock said:

I agree with your comments re Sturgeon. A week ago I posted a simple question ‘has Sturgeon sounded the death knell of Scottish football?’

This post was taken down and I still await an answer as to why.

She won't come out and say it, but just be hoping for a plague to ignight in a big city in England

Is there any news of the possible live streaming mentioned earlier in the thread?
On official site just says that the games will be reported on the usual club channels. Guessing we might get Twitter updates and highlights of the goals at least.

Cumbernauld Colts were talking of streaming the games involving them but not seen any further update on their Twitter account.