Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Flogging kids at school really makes no difference to behaviour.

I am a product of Denny High in the late 70’s which was a pretty wild place at times and the belt was used often (including to me and I was in no way a hard man/ ned/ arsehole).

A bit of entertainment value for the rest of the class but hopeless as a deterrent.

St Mirren twitter announcing that we've signed Jay Henderson and Josh Jack from them on season long loans. Don't know anything about them but in Football Manager Henderson can play across the midfield and Jack's a striker.

Edited by C. Muir

Unless his injuries mean he is totally fecked and he just wants to play another couple of years part time, he will end up at top end Championship at very least, probably won’t want to play on Astro anyway if his injuries Issues are ongoing anyway.  

That’s without even bringing finances into this 

Whilst I'd love him to come back, he's been injured for the last year. Recurring ankle injuries. Even though a transition to part-time would help, I don't think we can afford to carry anyone who has injury doubts hanging over them given our financial situation.

1 hour ago, David W said:

Whilst I'd love him to come back, he's been injured for the last year. Recurring ankle injuries. Even though a transition to part-time would help, I don't think we can afford to carry anyone who has injury doubts hanging over them given our financial situation.

To many players have taken us As an NHS substitute time to stop now

If he is that badly injured then he won’t sign for anyone, that said if he was fit enough for part time or pay as you play it would be unbelievable signing.

Again though, still think he would be financially way out of our reach to even consider. So completely hypothetical