Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

17 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Feel sorry for the lads who've just penned contracts which to me looked within the last few days but as has been said above, we never seem to produce anything from these teams. 

Who is the last decent player that came from our youth? 

Craig Bryson?

What a rumour I have today,  one of my neighbours and friend has been doing his coaching badges along side David Goodwillie and Gabriel Agbonlahor, apparently goody has put a good word about Gabriel and Danny has asked him to help out with coaching next season and he only wants travel expenses.

What a rumour I have today,  one of my neighbours and friend has been doing his coaching badges along side David Goodwillie and Gabriel Agbonlahor, apparently goody has put a good word about Gabriel and Danny has asked him to help out with coaching next season and he only wants travel expenses.

Should have said it was Craig Bryson to at least make it a wee bit believable.

Heard a few times in the past weeks that one of our next signings will be a familiar face to the supporters. Supposedly played for us already whilst Danny was in charge. 

Only player I can think of that Danny at the time was really keen to sign permanently was the centre half Andy Munro? We certainly need a new body in that position. 

Andy Munro was rubbish, he'd be our fourth best centre half and I say that as someone who doesn't rate Rumsby at all.

Would 100% take a fit Cogill back, or get fully behind a £50 million bid for Scott Banks, but apart from that, the players to leave us have generally been miles off the standard.

3 minutes ago, David W said:

Andy Munro was rubbish, he'd be our fourth best centre half and I say that as someone who doesn't rate Rumsby at all.

Would 100% take a fit Cogill back, or get fully behind a £50 million bid for Scott Banks, but apart from that, the players to leave us have generally been miles off the standard.

I’d have to agree with you there about the players leaving us, they were only holding us back. I don’t get why people were disappointed in ray grant leaving any team in the lower half of the league just played high balls and while defending got players back.. he was completely taken out the game 

rumsby I do rate because he’ll lump into challenges and attack every Ariel ball A for effort

just spoke to a lad I used to do coaching with and he was telling me he met agbonlahor last week so could be something to it