Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

23 hours ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

If Rabin Omar is the level of player Morton are signing then I look forward to seeing them at Broadwood next season.

I'd focus more on your chances against Kelty or Albion Rovers back in the fourth tier next season, rather than an effortlessly superior club that you haven't played on league duty since we flushed you out of the second tier like a floating turd more than a decade ago. 

A82C2CD1-48C9-41B5-9D28-A9E9CE8E0FD2.jpeg.d3be676db1ccf3317445a35c285ddeed.jpeg

7 minutes ago, virginton said:

I'd focus more on your chances against Kelty or Albion Rovers back in the fourth tier next season, rather than an effortlessly superior club that you haven't played on league duty since we flushed you out of the second tier like a floating turd more than a decade ago. 

Anyone biting?

Pretty sure you were using the same shite patter and Ainsley Harriott memes back then too.

3 hours ago, virginton said:

Omar to Morton has to be the worst transfer of the transfer window, my mates an Elgin supporter said he struggled last season 

I would be absolutely over the moon with 8th spot next season.

Our starting eleven needs a RB, CB, LB, 2 CM and another wide forward just to be competitive. Those sort of rebuilding jobs are tough enough but nearly impossible when every other club is signing players and we are holding off for financial reasons.