Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Source? Would love him at TFS, the only thing is we have an abundance of midfielders in Gomis, Miller, Connolly, Todd, Telfer, Leitch and Laverty unless the latter two are going out on loan again. 
Yeah but they took a few defeats last season from recollection [emoji837][emoji836][emoji835] [emoji6]

Ok tell me the players they had a hand in bringing to the club that have been a success
Clearly not every player brought in has been a success, no club could ever claim that, but given that they brought in players that helped get us promoted then its safe to say a good number were a success.

Ultimately you can have all the talent in a squad you could wish for but if there isn't someone capable working with them at training and match days then you will get nowhere.

Clearly not every player brought in has been a success, no club could ever claim that, but given that they brought in players that helped get us promoted then its safe to say a good number were a success.

Ultimately you can have all the talent in a squad you could wish for but if there isn't someone capable working with them at training and match days then you will get nowhere.

Give me the names he brought in that got us promoted and I mean the management team brought to the club

Give me the names he brought in that got us promoted and I mean the management team brought to the club

Ok, so the insinuation is that Danny and the management team had little to no say on signings then?  If it wasn't them then who was identifying footballers for us to sign?  

As for naming players, fans know who has and hasn't signed for us during Danny's management.