Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

4 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Why not make it £50 then? We will be in the lowland league in jig time and you can then complain about the quality. Anyway you have deliberately ignored the pay up option, so £250 was not necessarily the initial outlay. You have also ignored the fact that you could share one if you can't make all games too. Bit too grumpy TBF

Or he could pay the £14 a game which is £210 over the season... 

2 hours ago, Alan Brown said:

And what about all those who cant afford the initial 250 quid outlay? Why stop at £250? Maybe next season make it 500 quid, you can always spend the rest in the club shop or the rip off bar. You know iv just had a great idea, why not put my train season pass up an extra hundred quid, i can always spend the difference on rip off coffee and sandwiches. Good idea my fkn arse (still sore from the door hitting it) its a scandalous idea that should have been shot down at inception.

Quality argument there, kid. You can keep yer £250 and spend it on the dummy you've spat out and all the toys you've fired clean out yer pram.

Although I haven’t bought one and think there should’ve been an alternative for concessions, I think the season card is an excellent idea especially in the current climate. 

There are plenty of people who will benefit from it, those who go to a lot of games and buy merchandise etc. 

I also think the people involved should be thanked for coming up with different initiatives to see the club through one of the toughest times we’ll have as a club with no income for 7 months. 

It doesn’t suit you, fine. There are plenty other ways to have contribute and be able to contribute going forward.

21 hours ago, TheBigGuy said:

Will we be able to pay on the day still? When fans are allowed to go back in. You know when it is considered safe and all lol

Aye but will be slightly more expensive if you don’t get a season card, think it’s £18 paying at the gate 

3 hours ago, Billy Reid Fan Club said:

To watch a team going one way and it’s not up

Give it a rest, ever since Danny came in we’ve went up and you’ve still went on with your pish. 

With Billy Reid in your username that’s to be expected. 

Edited by SLClyde

1 hour ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Heard he might be going to Falkirk as well.

Source? Would love him at TFS, the only thing is we have an abundance of midfielders in Gomis, Miller, Connolly, Todd, Telfer, Leitch and Laverty unless the latter two are going out on loan again.