Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

A good player and one for EF to be excited about, but his negatives are staying fit and his disinterest in defending. For them it makes sense as with a stable defence and midfield it's easier to add a player like that.

We have far bigger issues to fix at the back and in midfield that we need our budget for.

Talk of relegation a bit premature. Still a long time before any football is played. Danny Swanson would have been nice but I’d take a left back, a centre half and a Ray Grant replacement ahead of him all day long.

Can't believe relegation talk already because someone has signed a decent player who is likely to be injured half the season, ffs get a grip.

Most of the teams in our situation will be waiting until September earliest, no point paying players to sit on their arse for 2 months when the budget is so tight.

6 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

Been linked with EK.

McKee would be a good signing but suspect he'll be looking for a full time club again.

EK look well stocked in midfield already. With Aitken being the manager though no doubt he will end up there.

38 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

Been linked with EK.

McKee would be a good signing but suspect he'll be looking for a full time club again.

Forgetting you need to drop at least 2 leagues to sign for a team with all this “ambition” this summer. My bad. 

I can’t see us giving out contracts to anyone unless it’s a poor wage from what I’ve heard, I think it’ll be loan signings next season and maybe add a few young guys for squad players.

Apparently Danny eyeing up some guys from down south. 

Off topic.

After 50 years a supporter through thick and mostly thin, i have decided im finished with everything Clyde. The constant begging has been bad enough but am i the only one with questions regarding this fkn 250 quid season card? And why the f**k no surprise it was an Alexander who pitched the idea. 

Continued good luck to the rest of you, but im out.