Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

We'd surely want Thistle and Falkirk at home in the first "third" as well, just in-case we are able to get some sort of crowd in? That would mean four home games with them, rather than just two.

15 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

What is the latest for when crowds are allowed in

It is going to get interesting, I would imagine season tickets  only would be admitted initially,   the problem would lie there in,  if you have 300 season tickets in a 8 k stadium, no problem social distancing etc,    

But if you are one of the clubs currently boasting on season ticket sales, what happens.....  Look at t he old firm for example,  40k season tickets, government allows 10k in the stadium (unlikely) how do you do it draw lots, major issues when people spend a fortune expecting to get to a,game....  

Although most lower league clubs will be fine initially with this idea,  will it get off the ground  if the expected gnashing of teeth from clubs in the  Premier kick it into touch.

18 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Some decent stuff on the club clothing/leisurewear too however these are horrific :lol:

image.png.2a758d13d70e5c331186c5e166d2463a.png

Nothing will ever be as bad (or bizarre) as the smart Kappa shirts with Clyde badge:

0143096_clyde-fc-sagittario-smart-shirt.jpeg

Season card holders should please note that the 10% discount benefit is not applicable to online sales. Card holders can place an order by emailing shoporder@clydefc.co.uk and the discount will be applied, with the order total removed from the card balance. Please clearly state your order item(s), size and quantity, including the name the season card is registered with.

Not 100% clear on that statement what that means?

Does it mean the 10% discount is not available by buying online from RJM? But if you order on that link it is available and taken from your card?

I hope so, as that is what I have just done - ordered aa season card and then ordered a kit from that link.

Edited by SouthLanarkshireWhite

44 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Does it mean the 10% discount is not available by buying online from RJM? But if you order on that link it is available and taken from your card?

I hope so, as that is what I have just done - ordered aa season card and then ordered a kit from that link.

Season card discount will only be applied at the stadium or through emailing shoporder@clydefc.co.uk - if you order through the RJM website it won’t be applied. There’s a message in red writing on the home page saying the same thing.5FF4C61D-D48A-4A2B-AE1C-1FFD65805F96.thumb.jpeg.d8199b24eec096012e7cd216829a06cf.jpeg