Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

49 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

It’ll probably grow on me. Not the worst we’ve ever had.

A1EFE738-6045-45AE-A1A8-C6D35A1F5B9A.png

Considering you guys feared the worst, it not that bad.  And its not unlike this Puma effort we had a few years back.  So hurrah, looks like Falkirk do win this season's worst new strip. 

Rory-Loy-Falkirk-2013_3043299.jpg

I really like the new kit. One of the best over the past 10-15 years. The kit the past 2 season was poor and far too plain. The majority of our kits - home and away - have been pish since we left the championship.

Fingers crossed the away one is a red and black striped effort.

P.S. get this teaser shite in the sea and just release the kit in one go!

3 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

I really like the new kit. One of the best over the past 10-15 years. The kit the past 2 season was poor and far too plain. The majority of our kits - home and away - have been pish since we left the championship.

Fingers crossed the away one is a red and black striped effort.

P.S. get this teaser shite in the sea and just release the kit in one go!

Absolutely nothing said here is true

22 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Absolutely nothing said here is true

It’s an opinion, not a fact he’s written. 

Can’t believe folk are getting in a tizzy about the font of a wee bit of writing. 

14 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

It’s an opinion, not a fact he’s written. 

Can’t believe folk are getting in a tizzy about the font of a wee bit of writing. 

Thank you divine educator, for this lesson on the difference between opinion and fact.

It’s good to see that the subtleties of “obviously, just having a bit of a laugh” are way beyond the majority of codgers on here. I really like the kit.

I’m sorry *Insert Pronoun* BullyWeeStonehouse, humbly so. Please accept and respond.

Edited by Brian Carrigan

38 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Thank you divine educator, for this lesson on the difference between opinion and fact.

It’s good to see that the subtleties of “obviously, just having a bit of a laugh” are way beyond the majority of codgers on here. I really like the kit.

I’m sorry *Insert Pronoun* BullyWeeStonehouse, humbly so. Please accept and respond.

Apology accepted and no offence taken, Carrots.

I see Scott Linton is retiring at the age of 30. Injuries caught up with him. A great lower league player and a really good player for Clyde; with a bit more pace he'd have done even better for himself.