Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

20 hours ago, support the underdog said:

Who knows when one can actually watch a  game again but well done the Clyde with bronze out of the 42 clubs for the third highest growth in crowds last season  up 48.4% to a fairly respectable 947 and probably double the lows of two or three seasons ago.  Only Dundee Utd up 67% and Arbroath +54% did better. Clyde were the 26th best supported club in the country again a big improvement on recent years.  Clearly some of that was down to some big away gates with Falkirk but still suggests a healthy improvement underlying. 

https://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/attn/avesco.htm

I said all the way through the League Two years that the only way crowds will go up is by having a winning team on the pitch. Clyde included. It’s hardly rocket science. (Not having a go, the stats above just prove it).

1 hour ago, David W said:

I got 50/50. I got the one you didn't get purely as I didn't recognise him at all.

Another trip down the memory lane of garbage we've had to endure over the last 10 years.

It says 2010s Volume I in the quiz title so might have another trip down memory lane for next weeks quiz.

49/50 for me. Didn't get

Spoiler

Mark Burbidge

Edited by C. Muir

I'd be worried about signing players for October if it's not to commence without expensive testing.

I think an October target is gambling on the Oxford vaccine being a goer by then.

I'd feel more confident about a January start. Although, I don't know the financial implications of this.