Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Definitely some cracking players on that list. I think Willie Gibson is local to Cumbernauld? He'd be decent for a bit of experience. See Declan McManus on that list, surprised Ross County never retained him, I'm guessing Falkirk will quickly try and tie him up.

Gregg Wylde can remain on that list. What a fuckin disappointment he was.

4 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Definitely some cracking players on that list. I think Willie Gibson is local to Cumbernauld? He'd be decent for a bit of experience. See Declan McManus on that list, surprised Ross County never retained him, I'm guessing Falkirk will quickly try and tie him up.

Gregg Wylde can remain on that list. What a fuckin disappointment he was.

Willie Gibson’s rotten agree about Wylde tho was honking.

New kit supplier and manufacturer for the next 4 years. Hopefully we have some nice strips revealed soon [emoji1267]
Uhlsport.

Cologne have the same colours as us and use Uhlsport some of their kits would be ideal for us.

21 minutes ago, BullyWeeLad said:

After keeping this a secret for over a month as well !! think this was a style they could have went for but the club must have been for the Uhlsport... bit of a disappointment that 

4B04F625-24F7-4C7E-8621-8CE5795DA641.jpeg

Would have to suspect Uhlsport strips are cheaper than Adidas, so would make sense for this season to go with that. 

56 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Was looking at the teamwear templates on uhlsport website and thought this would've been a cracking Clyde away top, until I zoomed in and realised it was navy and not black :lol:

image.png.fedc2933b0c5b865931822bd0632f990.png

Would still take that, we have had all sorts of colours for away strips 

11 hours ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Would still take that, we have had all sorts of colours for away strips 

uhlsport quite a left field option for four years as well......  Wh a t happened with Kappa kits always looked class and good quality,    

Guilty of having a look in uhlsport web site yesterday of their shite. Sorry shirt templates but hearing from a 3rd party our strip isnt amongst the list on their page...

Heres hoping this isnt a bad rumour but i am careful who i take my info from now having fallen for Kev Nicoll returning in swap deal with Darren Smith last jan, One bite only more than enough however did sound plausable at time in my defence..

Bullyweelad - I assume the same criminal(s) who done me with one above were the person(s) guilty of winding you up with adidas effort

1 hour ago, Passionate said:

uhlsport quite a left field option for four years as well......  Wh a t happened with Kappa kits always looked class and good quality,    

The deal is with RJM sports, not necessarily Uhlsport kits for 4 years. 

Kevin Nicol swap deal for Darren Smith 😂

1 hour ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Guilty of having a look in uhlsport web site yesterday of their shite. Sorry shirt templates but hearing from a 3rd party our strip isnt amongst the list on their page...

Heres hoping this isnt a bad rumour but i am careful who i take my info from now having fallen for Kev Nicoll returning in swap deal with Darren Smith last jan, One bite only more than enough however did sound plausable at time in my defence..

Bullyweelad - I assume the same criminal(s) who done me with one above were the person(s) guilty of winding you up with adidas effort

That was my initial though too, uhlsport kits looked like cheap shite even the prices reflected this some tops priced at £10-£15. I hope you are right about our strip not being in that collection. I know the club would like to make a decent profit from sales but I would find it hard parting with £40-£45 for one of those cheap efforts, fingers crossed your info is correct.

That was my initial though too, uhlsport kits looked like cheap shite even the prices reflected this some tops priced at £10-£15. I hope you are right about our strip not being in that collection. I know the club would like to make a decent profit from sales but I would find it hard parting with £40-£45 for one of those cheap efforts, fingers crossed your info is correct.
Im quite confident from this different source this time..

Not sure if it applies to both H&A strips from uhlsport site..

Just hope its not worn v Rainjurs or smeltic B at some junior grun at Fauldhouse Juniors

8-1 victory over Dundee United.

Hopefully those days return [emoji16]IMG_20200606_101503.thumb.jpeg.d54e065a1d2724029b230fefd6dc2df4.jpeg

I saw this on a tweet today and was amazed at the number of goals across the competition. Were there special rules/incentives? I looked up the competition and Clyde scored an amazing 38 goals in 6 first round games. Even Dumbarton scored 10 in one game !!
Clyde and Brechin both reached the semi final that year but even back then the warmed up numbered balls were in operation, as Celtic and Rangers avoided each other !