Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

A very slick production from the club tonight. Really can't wait to get back to Broadwood. Hopefully we can return to normal when football finally comes back. I'm sick listening to the news, it is depressing and just want to re find a semblance of normality again soon.

Well done Clyde FC!

Edited by TheBigGuy

The donation page had been going up slowly but nice to see just under £1200 go into it yesterday, taking it to £15810. Great effort. 

Also, well done to all involved in last nights end of season awards. Good content(especially the highlights of the season), along with a bit of a laugh. 

33 minutes ago, Straight red - black and white said:

Great show last night. It reminded me what it means to me to be part of the Clyde community. Congrats to everybody involved.

Interesting that the donations page showed an increase over the weekend (as mentioned in a previous post) I wonder if the show helped in that regard.
The highlights clip at the end was fantastic (great memories!) and I’m sure motivated some additional contributors. Well done everyone!

I still don’t understand why it donation page is not more prominent, it’s been suggested many times. Still as I say great effort to all who give what they can👏

1 hour ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Interesting that the donations page showed an increase over the weekend (as mentioned in a previous post) I wonder if the show helped in that regard.
The highlights clip at the end was fantastic (great memories!) and I’m sure motivated some additional contributors. Well done everyone!

I still don’t understand why it donation page is not more prominent, it’s been suggested many times. Still as I say great effort to all who give what they can👏

A wee reminder post on social media every so often would be good, I see a link is permanent on the website home page. 

Don’t want to push it too much and look desperate though.

1 minute ago, Clyde01 said:

Rankin had only just battled back to full fitness after his injury, seems odd going to all that effort just to jack it in.

Maybe doesn’t want to be playing in Scotland lowest tier again!

Aye thanks Ann!!