Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

I'm interested in what others opinions may be to the following question.

If tomorrow Clyde put season tickets up for sale for next season would you buy one?

I think I would.

We don’t know what league we will be playing in, what format it will take, how many home games we will have, when or if season will start. So probably not...

I’ll be buying one.What does it matter what league we are in? Support the Club.
How can they price the season ticket when we don't know the number of home games or if we are playing Falkirk/Thistle compared with Stenny/Queens Park?

The club could end up selling them too cheaply or at too high a price.

How can they price the season ticket when we don't know the number of home games or if we are playing Falkirk/Thistle compared with Stenny/Queens Park?

The club could end up selling them too cheaply or at too high a price.

The pricing is for the club to calculate. My question was in regard to our supports willingness to buy tickets "blind".

Does it ever matter to a fan buying a season ticket who the prospective opposing teams are?

I don't think that it the number of matches has ever deterred me from buying a season book.

12 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

The pricing is for the club to calculate. My question was in regard to our supports willingness to buy tickets "blind".

Does it ever matter to a fan buying a season ticket who the prospective opposing teams are?

I don't think that it the number of matches has ever deterred me from buying a season book.

The number of games is probably not a big issue.

The opposition is for some. Not all fans have exactly the same level of enthusiasm, loyalty or time/money to prioritise

The number of games is probably not a big issue.
The opposition is for some. Not all fans have exactly the same level of enthusiasm, loyalty or time/money to prioritise
I understand.

Everyone has different properties, income, motivations and levels of fidelity.

I've no problem at all with that.

Would probably buy one out of blind loyalty but would make a big difference to me between playing the current league 1 clubs or the likes of Annan or Elgin for the 300th time.

SLW I’ll be totally honest,I shouldn’t have.There in a lot of debate on the owners’ forum about the alleged actions of a previous chairman and I stupidly raised the issue here.Mea culpa.

Notwithstanding the above I would hate to think that any Clyde supporter would hold back on trying to help the Club through these strange times. 

Guest The Phoenix
23 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

There’s a meeting on Thursday about a proposal Rangers, Hearts and Stranraer have put forward. Can’t find what it is but I don’t suspect it would benefit us. 

Pretty sure that refers to the 3 Clubs that have called the Extraordinary General Meeting demanding an independent inquiry and not a reconstruction model.  

53 minutes ago, Harry Haddock said:

SLW I’ll be totally honest,I shouldn’t have.There in a lot of debate on the owners’ forum about the alleged actions of a previous chairman and I stupidly raised the issue here.Mea culpa.

Notwithstanding the above I would hate to think that any Clyde supporter would hold back on trying to help the Club through these strange times. 

Fair enough

13 hours ago, Scott-Replay said:

I fully get this and don't want any team to suffer.  But there has to be compromise somewhere.

Clyde would stay in L1.  Not relegated down.  L2 would get disbanded and unfortunately Kelty or Brora would be the only clubs to suffer possibly.  

14/14/14 would be a decent option.  Clyde would be in with a great chance of winning L1 in the first year to be honest.  Then in the Championship.

No relegation for anyone and more promotions than expected. 

That's my half full glass version. 

Edited by Mountain Goat Stirling A