Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

14 hours ago, Scott-Replay said:

I know all supports have their fair share of them but some of the Bonnyrigg fans on Twitter are a right strange lot. I particularly enjoyed reading about how we rocked up in ‘Boomtown’ and experienced an ‘atmosphere, energy and passion that is only seen at Broadwood when the Rose come to play Cumbernauld Colts’.

Birthday caird pish. 1700 fans that barely made a peep all day. Anyway, that’s enough anti-crowd wanking from me for one evening.

Was 1700 the total attendance there? Livingstone barely outnumbered the Raith fans that made the trip yesterday (just about 1725 total, 809 Raith fans). It was abysmal for a Premier League team, but even then about 900 odd home fans is a step up for them.

10 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Was 1700 the total attendance there? Livingstone barely outnumbered the Raith fans that made the trip yesterday (just about 1725 total, 809 Raith fans). It was abysmal for a Premier League team, but even then about 900 odd home fans is a step up for them.

2213 total attendance, Bonnyrigg gave it as 380 Clyde but believe 50+ were bought through Bonnyrigg so possibly over 400. 

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Accies Vs Edinburgh was the biggest embarrassment attendance wise this weekend. A bawhair over 1000.

Accies and Livi's home crowds are piss poor.

On Sportsound an Half an hour or so prior to the Accies game the reporter during his preview commented on the potential crowd being low; said at the moment there is nobody in the ground and that Corporate had a total of 20 people booked. 

Edited by FREDDYFRY

Just now, shawfield shed boy said:

We thinking TV will cover this tie surely

Bsc possibly might get shown but their playing opposition who were live today and cant see DU or Hibs getting a live game again..

Bring in on!

Would be amazed if this ain't televised by either BBC or Premier Sports. Not only because it's Celtic but given the last time we met at Broadwood.

I hope we don't give too many tickets to Celtic. I know either way, it's going to be more like a home game for them in terms of numbers but I think we could probably attract somewhere between 2000-3000 Clyde fans for this. I also hope we're strict with the Clyde section and don't allow any renegade Celtic fans in among our support. Seem to remember quite a few were in our section last time.

2 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:
19 minutes ago, TamClyde said:
Announce Friday Pm kickoff 

There is midweek fixtures in the premiership that week so would either be a Sat evening kick off or Sunday if it on the telly.

Pish can't make the weekend as I'm out the country. Shite.

5 minutes ago, RutherGlen said:

Would be amazed if this ain't televised by either BBC or Premier Sports. Not only because it's Celtic but given the last time we met at Broadwood.

I hope we don't give too many tickets to Celtic. I know either way, it's going to be more like a home game for them in terms of numbers but I think we could probably attract somewhere between 2000-3000 Clyde fans for this. I also hope we're strict with the Clyde section and don't allow any renegade Celtic fans in among our support. Seem to remember quite a few were in our section last time.

Last time, I was 9 years old and sat next to an old guy in the Clyde end wearing green tartan socks rolled up over his trousers. After we went 2-0 up, I vividly remember him swiftly unrolling them and pulling his trousers back over them. It was delicious viewing, even at such a young age.

Edited by Scott-Replay