Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Or the bookies are wanting folk to put more money on it? How would the bookies know if he’s been to an interview? 

Probs, just was wondering bc the odds changed so much. Would assume the bookies have some sort of understanding as to what’s going on to decide on odds

Probs, just was wondering bc the odds changed so much. Would assume the bookies have some sort of understanding as to what’s going on to decide on odds

Any change in price will be purely down to money being placed. They know as much as the next person, which in this case is nothing.

Any change in price will be purely down to money being placed. They know as much as the next person, which in this case is nothing.
yup if you try putting 100 quid on they would close the book

so nobody knows anything ? really

23 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

yup if you try putting 100 quid on they would close the book

so nobody knows anything ? really

Somebody knows something- a vacancy has arisen at a Club our manager has strong ties to- his name is being published widely in the media as being a favourite to be offered the job.

It’s a full time role which is clearly Danny’s preference given we publicly declared an intention to make his job with us a full time position when possible.

interestingly one of the other names mentioned in relation to the vacant job, Kenny Miller has declared no interest.

No such claim so far from Danny. Just my opinion, but I’d say there is a very real possibility he’ll go.

I’d be delighted if he stays like everyone else I imagine, but I’m bracing myself.

Well perhaps some people know, Thistle the club will know if they’ve approached us or not but the bookies will not be in on the loop. Who else would know?
you really think nobody in the press know as said above all lennon needs to say is Im going nowhere

Ah my mistake, I thought you meant the bookies. Yeah sometimes the press have ways of finding out stuff but in this scenario I just think it’s a case of an ex thistle player being successful at management, leading to being linked with their available job. Same as Ian McCall is. Both were linked within hours or so of it becoming available. Journos would have had to go some to get info in that time.

Ah my mistake, I thought you meant the bookies. Yeah sometimes the press have ways of finding out stuff but in this scenario I just think it’s a case of an ex thistle player being successful at management, leading to being linked with their available job. Same as Ian McCall is. Both were linked within hours or so of it becoming available. Journos would have had to go some to get info in that time.
maybe putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5 but the club / manager have gone very quiete since he was linked with the job at thistle . Maybe as you say there is nothing in it Next few days will let us know if anything is happening as The club would want this game out the way first

Other than the bookies having him as a favourite, there is nothing to suggest thistle are even interested. So why we are talking about a replacement is beyond me. 
did you read the record article as well ( not most reliable ) but usually journos are tipped off

it is ridiculous to talk about replacements when he hasnt even gone yet

but when there are so many rumours ususlly means there is something in it