Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

9 minutes ago, cfcuk said:
58 minutes ago, Only one David Marsh said:
Was on the bench the first 3 matches 

meant today , dunfermilne have started well so he will need to bide his time

C'mon it's only Dunfermline!  His decision to go from where he was loved to being merely tolerated.

Come back Tom FFS, we got a new dugout.

2 hours ago, cfcuk said:
3 hours ago, Only one David Marsh said:
Was on the bench the first 3 matches 

meant today , dunfermilne have started well so he will need to bide his time

Nah, they've got three centre halves ahead of him but one was out the early cup games.

Nah, they've got three centre halves ahead of him but one was out the early cup games.
like all players has to convince the manager he should start , may well have 3 in front of him , he is coming from league 2 to championship , difficult to walk into a team under those circumstances.

10 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

I never thought I’d say this but I can’t wait to be back at Broadwood. Let’s hope the pitch is being completed on schedule. 

It's already playable. Won't be any issues. They've recently put up those big nets that stop the ball flying into the never-used away stand; think we've had them behind the goals for a while. I just hope we don't do away with the ball boys that'd usually stand over there. The nets aren't so big that a hoof could go over the top of them; I could see play stopping for an eternity if we did. We've never seemed to keep a superabundance of spare match balls around in the dugout.

1 minute ago, Sao Paulo said:

It's already playable. Won't be any issues. They've recently put up those big nets that stop the ball flying into the never-used away stand; think we've had them behind the goals for a while. I just hope we don't do away with the ball boys that'd usually stand over there. The nets aren't so big that a hoof could go over the top of them; I could see play stopping for an eternity if we did. We've never seemed to keep a superabundance of spare match balls around in the dugout.

Sounds good. What’s the script with the dugouts as well? Did we get new ones?

1 minute ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Sounds good. What’s the script with the dugouts as well? Did we get new ones?

Not sure. I've only ever glimpsed out the gym window. I'll have a swatch when I'm down later. Least of our worries, of course!