Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

8 hours ago, Clyde01 said:

There was a system in place for selecting the fixtures last season based on what position you are drawn into the group. If they use the same system I reckon it will be:

Hamilton - ‘home’
Thistle - away
Airdrie - home
QP - away

I’m assuming we were drawn last into the group as we are listed last on bbc article. (Didn’t see the draw live).

Aye we were. We were the 2nd last team out in the whole draw and it was between the group we did get and Motherwells IIRC.

Also I can't imagine we'd have been interested in Scott Hooper either if, as already alluded to, we already have 2 right backs unless DL is planning to use Cuddihy in midfield more next season

4 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Read that he died a few days ago.

Whispers out of Kilsyth this evening that the stone has been found rolled away...

Edited by Sao Paulo

Probably capable, aye. Will be a challenge for him though. Still a young player without all that many games behind him in a fixed position.

Very athletic, reads play well, quite quick across the ground. Would be vulnerable to a taller centre-forward. He's really a sweeper.

Think he's a big potential player and, if you stick him beside a stable, experienced 'always wins his headers' type, you'll have a great combo.