Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

I'm sure others may disagree but that's a group to be happy about. No travelling, and the potential for attendances as good as you'd get for this cup. Maybe three games at Hamilton out of four though?!

13 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Less games at Hamilton the better. Airdrie and thistle away. Accies and QP at “home”. Chuck the Accies Support in the gazebo, they’ll fill a quarter of it. 

Would rather QP away to be honest despite our abysmal Hampden record. We'll be going to Airdrie twice in the league anyway.

4 hours ago, clyde_darren said:

Jim McNally claiming we tried to sign Scott Hooper who has now signed for them from Annan.

He was their right back and we have two. Hooper wouldn't have been a considerable upgrade - not on Cuddihy as an attacking force and only arguably so on Duffie as a defensive force by reason of being a bit more mobile. He's actually a bit of a Cuddihy-Duffie fusion, and quite versaitle player.

Saying all that, he's quite a sturdy defender and Peterhead have definitely signed a good player. On the flipside, we've seen Syvertsen, Banks and Goodwillie leave him for dead in the recent past, so who's worried?

That draw's mental! Couldn't have handpicked one for more derbies. 
Has it been announced which two we play at "home" yet? Would rather not go to sodding Hampden again... 

There was a system in place for selecting the fixtures last season based on what position you are drawn into the group. If they use the same system I reckon it will be:

Hamilton - ‘home’
Thistle - away
Airdrie - home
QP - away

I’m assuming we were drawn last into the group as we are listed last on bbc article. (Didn’t see the draw live).

My preferred choice Thistle away, Hamilton at home, QP at home, Airdrie away.. other then the terrible record at hampden don’t think I can handle another pish football match in a big empty stadium (especially if we lose)