Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Ah, the good old 'it's only a friendly' mentality [emoji4]
And there was me beginning to worry that we've shipped 3 goals to a lowland and east of Scotland outfit whilst only scoring 3 ourselves.
Clearly nothing to see here!
Accrington beat Marseille lot to read into that one don't you think [emoji23]

Regardless of opinion. Detailed or not, Nearly every post suggests we need defender(s). Confirms my worry which i know i do far too much..

Knowing what i know we.ll probably have the best defence in the league.[emoji23]

Maybe its just the step up to the unknown which worries me but i get the feeling the bottom half in Div1 will be much better than some o teams attempting play off positions last season..

Paranoid. You beta believe it!! 10year home n away in that basement league terrifes me of a return one day...

don't worry play offs this year bookmark [emoji106]

2 hours ago, You Only Live Twice said:

Ah, the good old 'it's only a friendly' mentality :)

And there was me beginning to worry that we've shipped 3 goals to a lowland and east of Scotland outfit whilst only scoring 3 ourselves.

Clearly nothing to see here!

As Peters and Lee said........ “ welcome home, you’ve been gone toooooooo long”

1 hour ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Regardless of opinion. Detailed or not, Nearly every post suggests we need defender(s). Confirms my worry which i know i do far too much..

Knowing what i know we.ll probably have the best defence in the league.emoji23.png

Maybe its just the step up to the unknown which worries me but i get the feeling the bottom half in Div1 will be much better than some o teams attempting play off positions last season..

Paranoid. You beta believe it!! 10year home n away in that basement league terrifes me of a return one day...

Going Jnr might be worse..... 

Going Jnr might be worse..... 

Aye i made my opinion known. I.d rather go Junior than LL at that time we were that bad and i.ll never back down that statement (Sadly)

To be fair i think i deserved my opinion the amount o games i went under BF or games i never went,Yes My choice but dont av a dig at some one who NEVER chucked it

I could av easily hit low shots like this but not ma style everyone entitled to do what they want,what they felt right but i know for sure they stopped going with heavy hearts..

Makes me different i suppose to show respect[emoji106]

Looking at all the line ups from todays Betfred cup matches quite a lot of teams couldn't even name a full bench and the ones who did mostly filled it with boys. Plenty of time left for clubs to complete squads and loans to become available, which lets face it we must seem to be relying on if that Allison is still hanging about as a trialist. The goalie Allison is probably a better outfielder than him from what I've seen of him.

Brilliant to hear that Goodie was on the park today for a while too, might be too early for 90 mins on Wednesday but encouraging all the same that he's back available earlier than most probably anticipated. Should be fit and raring to go for the league campaign beginning.

Edited by C. Muir

Knowing what i know we.ll probably have the best defence in the league.[emoji23]

I remember a few year back sitting with you at a friendly against Stirling away and we got totally humped.
We were worried about the season ahead but managed to get promoted.[emoji1360]
I personally don’t care about friendlies because I trust Danny Lennon will get things right when the league kicks off.

Do you guys have new kits this season? Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.
no mention so presume it's the same as last year. don't know if the sponsors will change or it was two year deals ?

I remember a few year back sitting with you at a friendly against Stirling away and we got totally humped.
We were worried about the season ahead but managed to get promoted.[emoji1360]
I personally don’t care about friendlies because I trust Danny Lennon will get things right when the league kicks off.
absolutely spot on [emoji106]

I think we.ll bring in a defender on loan. Would imagine be young lad due to limited budget.

Early days but Lang was young so why not...

Foreva n eva

wasnt there talk on here couple of weeks ago about a young defender potentially coming from Hearts ? can't remember exactly was on holiday but I'm sure there was a newspaper story linking us with a defender.

1 hour ago, cfcuk said:

wasnt there talk on here couple of weeks ago about a young defender potentially coming from Hearts ? can't remember exactly was on holiday but I'm sure there was a newspaper story linking us with a defender.

Alex Petkov, aye.