the whole glasgow cup is outlined on the Clyde website

I take it nobody has bothered reading the article and has came on to here to find out the facts

ps maximum of two overage players for the old firm

right I've read this glasgow cup thing still can't work out is it an under 21 tournament or is that just for the old firm Colts

I think best course of action is to ignore it at a fiver to get in that's about 5 pound too much

Nice to see the Glasgow cup returning, I see it as full strength teams with only the ugly sisters fielding colt teams but can play 2 older players. 

7 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Ex Cumbernauld Colts youth Taylor Wilson at training last night. 

What position

No new faces at training last night as best I could tell when walking past the astro.

Dylan Cogill just tweeted that his knee op went well wish him a speedy recovery but maybe was best not to sign him for next season .

Dylan Cogill just tweeted that his knee op went well wish him a speedy recovery but maybe was best not to sign him for next season .
hopefully he is back playing soon

good player and cracking guy

On 27/06/2019 at 13:39, Sao Paulo said:

I'd be happy winging it with a young lad [...]

Reckon it'll be him and Mitchell. Like I said, happy with that as a risk if it frees funds for more key position for which we require players in.

1 hour ago, Sao Paulo said:

Reckon it'll be him and Mitchell. Like I said, happy with that as a risk if it frees funds for more key position for which we require players in.

Agreed

LB and CH please, although I have a feeling that Lennon is happy with 2 from Rumsby, Howie, McNiff combo.

Definitely need LB

3 hours ago, Only one David Marsh said:

The terrace podcast also has a good hour and a bit of discussion about Clyde on their patreon page at the $5 tier 

“How to support a team like Clyde” ? With a caption like that I can only imagine they are slagging us off.