the_bully_wee

Clyde FC; Season 2019-20

31 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Sorry guys. False call

You’re bound to get 1 wrong now and again..... 🤔

MSP urged to quit for saying he will not represent unionists

An SNP MSP has said that he will refuse to represent constituents who oppose Scottish independence. John Mason also ruled out “speaking up for” people in Glasgow Shettleston who wanted lower taxes or supported the Orange Order’s right to stage marches

Makes you proud he sits amongst us. Must be a new low to tell a proportion of your constituents you won't represent them unless you think the way he does.  Who next for the naughty step - Environmentalists, businessmen, English people?

Democracy in action. 

I thought he was a complete hypocrite before with his I won't be back till DGW has gone but now I just think he is a cnut.

25 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

MSP urged to quit for saying he will not represent unionists

An SNP MSP has said that he will refuse to represent constituents who oppose Scottish independence. John Mason also ruled out “speaking up for” people in Glasgow Shettleston who wanted lower taxes or supported the Orange Order’s right to stage marches

Makes you proud he sits amongst us. Must be a new low to tell a proportion of your constituents you won't represent them unless you think the way he does.  Who next for the naughty step - Environmentalists, businessmen, English people?

Democracy in action. 

I thought he was a complete hypocrite before with his I won't be back till DGW has gone but now I just think he is a cnut.

To be fair if I was asked by a member of public to support the Orange Order (Bigoted c***s)  right to march I would tell them to f**k off too.  Having stayed in his constituency area the bigots march every week March to October.  Get them to f**k.

8 minutes ago, Hammyton said:

To be fair if I was asked by a member of public to support the Orange Order (Bigoted c***s)  right to march I would tell them to f**k off too.  Having stayed in his constituency area the bigots march every week March to October.  Get them to f**k.

But it isn't just the order is it?  And quite clearly not all unionists are Orangemen - Those who would like lower taxes! Shocking !

Dangerous path to refuse to represent any section of society.

Edited by SouthLanarkshireWhite

3 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

But it isn't just the order is it?  Those who would like lower taxes! Shocking !

Dangerous path to refuse to represent any section of society.

As opposed to a Government in Westminster that targets the most vulnerable. 

Aye f**k the Tories too.  

From his Twitter reply;

“However, I will not be speaking up for constituents who want lower taxes, orange marches, keeping Scotland in the UK, etc.” Now, let us consider what may be included under the banner of “etc.”.

6 minutes ago, Hammyton said:

And of the "lower taxes"?

I've been slung mud by an illiterate, impulsive moron ex-Clyde striker campaigning for these fascists, for challenging this very ideology. Mason's a w**k. 

2 minutes ago, Hammyton said:

As opposed to a Government in Westminster that targets the most vulnerable. 

Aye f**k the Tories too.  

Well thought out and nothing to do with the point being made. But nice to see you back on Clyde forums.

On 14/01/2020 at 20:05, BullyWeeLad said:

Hearing David Hopkirk to be finalised this week as well.

Was this the same guy who signed last year ffs

Grant Dickie is coming back if anyone remembers him. Came through the youth then moved to Australia to play. Hopefully help goodie out up top. 

1 hour ago, DeanMck said:

Grant Dickie is coming back if anyone remembers him. Came through the youth then moved to Australia to play. Hopefully help goodie out up top. 

Aye he was class, buzzin about this!