Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Job done. Well happy with reaching the last 16 and of course over the moon with goody staying on. 

As said in the other thread I'd have taken a replay at broadwood at half time given the state of the pitch. But we turned things around in the second half a lot more attacking and ultimately the goal came. Job done. Roll on bsc away

Job done. Well happy with reaching the last 16 and of course over the moon with goody staying on. 
As said in the other thread I'd have taken a replay at broadwood at half time given the state of the pitch. But we turned things around in the second half a lot more attacking and ultimately the goal came. Job done. Roll on bsc away
BSC away? They play at Alloa's ground.

We've not had a decent draw for ages so fully expect Hamilton, Livi or ICT away.

5 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

BSC away? They play at Alloa's ground.

We've not had a decent draw for ages so fully expect Hamilton, Livi or ICT away.

Realistically easiest draw we could get.. I'm all for big away tie for the £££ but bsc for the progression then big team after that please

6 hours ago, Hammyton said:

Loves the orange order, tax breaks for  the rich, the union and the tories - oh and a sex pest.  Good stuff.

Oh did I miss out sitting on a board, watching a club build up massive debts and saying nothing to do with me.   

Loser

f**k off Ronnie

The two hardest positions to get sorted are 'keeper and centre forward and we've got that tied up for the next couple of seasons with quality players. Excellent work from all concerned.

Added to Danny Lennon's long term contract, cup progress and Tom Lang's return, we look set for a strong few months/years.

I know all supports have their fair share of them but some of the Bonnyrigg fans on Twitter are a right strange lot. I particularly enjoyed reading about how we rocked up in ‘Boomtown’ and experienced an ‘atmosphere, energy and passion that is only seen at Broadwood when the Rose come to play Cumbernauld Colts’.

Birthday caird pish. 1700 fans that barely made a peep all day. Anyway, that’s enough anti-crowd wanking from me for one evening.

Edited by Scott-Replay

I know all supports have their fair share of them but some of the Bonnyrigg fans on Twitter are a right strange lot. I particularly enjoyed reading about how we rocked up in ‘Boomtown’ and experienced an ‘atmosphere, energy and passion that is only seen at Broadwood when the Rose come to play Cumbernauld Colts’.
Birthday caird pish. 1700 fans that barely made a peep all day. Anyway, that’s enough anti-crowd wanking from me for one evening.
That was a particular favourite of mine, forgot they were there apart from their 9 'penalty' shouts

Why?
Just curious.

Three and a half years contract is a very long contract for Clyde. Just wondered when we were last in a position to offer anything like that.

It certainly isn't a criticism.

I'm well chuffed Goodwillie is staying for years to come.

Just curious.

Three and a half years contract is a very long contract for Clyde. Just wondered when we were last in a position to offer anything like that.

It certainly isn't a criticism.

I'm well chuffed Goodwillie is staying for years to come.

Get where you were going now. Definitely shows the board are backing DL and are thinking beyond this season. Goody will always be linked with other clubs due to his goals but as he said himself he loves the Clyde, loves the fans and as I’ve heard elsewhere “ he’s oor Willie “