• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

It's time to dispense with that which is old and press forward with a brand spanking new thread for our first season big in the back time! Let's kick things off with a 'heading' post containing an up-to-date squad list and a reminder of our business so far.

Signed:

Goalkeepers:

David Mitchell (2020)

Defenders:

Barry Cuddihy (2021)
Kieran Duffie (2020)
Declan Fitzpatrick (2020)
Martin McNiff (2021)
Scott Rumsby (2021)

Midfielders:

Ray Grant (2020)
Mark Lamont (2020)
John Rankin (2020)
Tony Wallace (2021)

Forwards:

David Goodwillie (2020)
Chris Johnston (2021)
Ally Love (2020)
Ross Lyon (2020)
Darren L. Smith (2020)
Kristoffer Syvertsen (2020)

Released:

Blair Currie (Stirling Albion)
Kieran Hughes (Kilbirnie Ladeside)
Dylan Cogill (unknown)
Jordan Stewart (Albion Rovers)
Scott Banks (returning to Dundee Utd)
Jack Boyle (unknown)
Kevin Nicoll (Stirling Albion)
Aaron Millar (unknown)

As yet unannounced:

Tom Lang (has full-time offers)
Chris McStay (unknown)

Potential squad, as things stand:

Mitchell

Cuddihy - Rumsby - Fitzpatrick - McNiff

Lamont - Grant

Johnston - Smith - Syvertsen

Goodwillie

Subs: Duffie, Love, Lyon, Rankin, Wallace

Edited by the_bully_wee

Alan Martin next and we can call it there, I reckon. Anything on top of that would just be unfair.

Apparently McNiff has signed a 2 year deal, just waiting to be announced :thumsup2

Just now, BullyWeeLad said:

Apparently McNiff has signed a 2 year deal, just waiting to be announced :thumsup2

Plz Martin

6 minutes ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Beautiful b*****d 

Erm... you’ve been promoted! We’ll deserved but please don’t have us endure this thread all through next season!! League 1 forum!!!

4 minutes ago, Briggsy's Ghost said:

Erm... you’ve been promoted! We’ll deserved but please don’t have us endure this thread all through next season!! League 1 forum!!!

^^^ doesn't understand etiquette surrounding GTF day. 

Of course, that's what 2 decades in this division does to you. 

And what are you enduring exactly? Just stay the f**k away... problem solved!

Enduring your shit patter that we’ve had to put up with for way too long. 2019/20 thread - get it in the league 1 forum it’s not f*@king hard genius!

You can’t start a new season thread in a different forum until the official end of season, which apparently has not occurred yet. Our attempted thread there has already been deleted.

I’m not quite sure why a new season thread was started here given our existing season thread, but I can only imagine it was to troll numpties such as yourself. Thanks for the bite!

Like I said before, if you don’t like what you see then please feel free to not enter and then proceed to read our threads, you utter rocket

I hope the rumour about McNiff signing a new deal are true. Nervously waiting to see if we can secure Grant, Lang and McStay. If we get 2 of those 3 to sign, it’d be a real coup I think. All 3 would be incredible. 

I’d urge Clyde fans to get season tickets early if they can. Money in the bank could make all the difference. And it’s cheaper ! 

Just noticed btw that Under 18s can get a season ticket for £18 and Under 12s for £9. Hats off to the club for recognising that we need to attract local  kids to Broadwood. That and the work in the community and at schools is a key investment in the club’s future. I hope it pays off and we consign talk of relocation to the bin. 

Edited by sydney

club is always looking for a bit of income how about when the old pitch is getting ripped up.auction / raffle the penalty spot that Ally love scored the penalty from last week or maybe just stick it up in the Arria

Ally might already have it in a frame in his “Trophy Cabinet” alongside a phial containing Swinglehurst’s tears!

8 hours ago, Briggsy's Ghost said:

Enduring your shit patter that we’ve had to put up with for way too long. 2019/20 thread - get it in the league 1 forum it’s not f*@king hard genius!

^^^

Still doesn’t understand Pie and Bovril.

I hope the rumour about McNiff signing a new deal are true. Nervously waiting to see if we can secure Grant, Lang and McStay. If we get 2 of those 3 to sign, it’d be a real coup I think. All 3 would be incredible. 

I’d urge Clyde fans to get season tickets early if they can. Money in the bank could make all the difference. And it’s cheaper ! 

Just noticed btw that Under 18s can get a season ticket for £18 and Under 12s for £9. Hats off to the club for recognising that we need to attract local  kids to Broadwood. That and the work in the community and at schools is a key investment in the club’s future. I hope it pays off and we consign talk of relocation to the bin. 

Mine just ordered as have my two boys (adults now)

Great if we get a few sold early doors, cash might make a difference in signing or retaining, fingers crossed.

Great stuff and that’s over 1300 quid between my hoose and yours, enough for one weeks wages for a Kelty player! We might get 4 for that