Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

One up front is fine V Div2 dross worked,Goodwillie can obviously run 2 or even 3 defenders around at ease...

We need to get players close to him or someone beside him..

Today and Airdrie last week alone confirms..

Hope Danny & Allan now aware were in a relegation battle
Wasn't at the game today but sounds like we did get support up to Goodwillie, for the first time in a while. Hopefully can have repeat on Tuesday night but with a few goals this time!

I genuinely thought we were losing that game yesterday. Cracking squad of players you guys have. Can’t see you being relegated if you create that many chances in a game. Get yourself a win against Falkirk please. McManus out for Falkirk, you won’t ever have a better chance to beat them. Oh aye and Lang was like a brick wall yesterday what a player

11 hours ago, inreganhendrywetrust said:

I genuinely thought we were losing that game yesterday. Cracking squad of players you guys have. Can’t see you being relegated if you create that many chances in a game. Get yourself a win against Falkirk please. McManus out for Falkirk, you won’t ever have a better chance to beat them. Oh aye and Lang was like a brick wall yesterday what a player

McManus has been dire in our 2 meetings with Falkirk so far. Then again that was under their stewardship of jobber McKinnon. Expecting a much improved side on Saturday 

18 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

I'd rather get relegated with our millions than be relegated with a racist and a rapist in the team.

Awe sweetcheeks, I think you should be concentrating in your own team and specific forum

You'll be needing a lift down the road new year when we're playing in the same league😘

I'd rather get relegated with our millions than be relegated with a racist and a rapist in the team.
Be careful what you wish for as it looks like you may get your preference.

Warning!
The quality of falafel in league one is very poor.

Give it a season and the Thistle fans would be so desperate they'd sign Josef Fritzl at centre half if he'd guarantee promotion and a decent chickpea and pistachio falafel.