Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

1 hour ago, Bearded Bully said:

Any of you guys know if there is any way if getting a ticket for Saturday?  I wasn't gonna be able to attend but circumstances have changed and I'm able to go...

Check bonnyriggs Twitter feed replies few guys selling for face value last I checked

1 hour ago, Bearded Bully said:

Any of you guys know if there is any way if getting a ticket for Saturday?  I wasn't gonna be able to attend but circumstances have changed and I'm able to go...

Are you on the Glasgow Branch page on Facebook? I’m sure someone will have a spare 

43 minutes ago, TheBigGuy said:

Are we confident for Saturday? Big game for the club!

If the players turn up I'm fancying a good win. All depends on the day. Injuries not as bad now should be fielding an 11 more than capable of progressing on Saturday. 

Are we confident for Saturday? Big game for the club!

My fear for Saturday is our recent performances on poor, uneven pitches. Stranraer and Cowdenbeath, after poor weather, haven’t suited our passing game. I will be over the moon to be proved wrong. Pre season at Bonnyrigg, it took us till late on in the game before we had the upper hand. I know we have improved but so have Bonnyrigg. I’m not underestimating them in the slightest as I’d say they are on par with league 2 level. I’ll still go with optimism but also a shade of nerves

MSP urged to quit for saying he will not represent unionists

An SNP MSP has said that he will refuse to represent constituents who oppose Scottish independence. John Mason also ruled out “speaking up for” people in Glasgow Shettleston who wanted lower taxes or supported the Orange Order’s right to stage marches

Makes you proud he sits amongst us. Must be a new low to tell a proportion of your constituents you won't represent them unless you think the way he does.  Who next for the naughty step - Environmentalists, businessmen, English people?

Democracy in action. 

I thought he was a complete hypocrite before with his I won't be back till DGW has gone but now I just think he is a cnut.

25 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

MSP urged to quit for saying he will not represent unionists

An SNP MSP has said that he will refuse to represent constituents who oppose Scottish independence. John Mason also ruled out “speaking up for” people in Glasgow Shettleston who wanted lower taxes or supported the Orange Order’s right to stage marches

Makes you proud he sits amongst us. Must be a new low to tell a proportion of your constituents you won't represent them unless you think the way he does.  Who next for the naughty step - Environmentalists, businessmen, English people?

Democracy in action. 

I thought he was a complete hypocrite before with his I won't be back till DGW has gone but now I just think he is a cnut.

To be fair if I was asked by a member of public to support the Orange Order (Bigoted c***s)  right to march I would tell them to f**k off too.  Having stayed in his constituency area the bigots march every week March to October.  Get them to f**k.

8 minutes ago, Hammyton said:

To be fair if I was asked by a member of public to support the Orange Order (Bigoted c***s)  right to march I would tell them to f**k off too.  Having stayed in his constituency area the bigots march every week March to October.  Get them to f**k.

But it isn't just the order is it?  And quite clearly not all unionists are Orangemen - Those who would like lower taxes! Shocking !

Dangerous path to refuse to represent any section of society.

Edited by SouthLanarkshireWhite

3 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

But it isn't just the order is it?  Those who would like lower taxes! Shocking !

Dangerous path to refuse to represent any section of society.

As opposed to a Government in Westminster that targets the most vulnerable. 

Aye f**k the Tories too.