Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

56 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

Just off the back of the chairman’s message talking about extending current players deals, is it only Mitchell, Howie, rumsby, Wallace and Johnston who are signed past the summer?

Don't think Mitchell is, but Cuddihy and McNiff are.

27 minutes ago, You Only Live Twice said:

Whatever you say buttercup.

Here's a wee photo of your captain condoning rape too; feel free to print it off and wipe away your tears with it.

I'll see you at the picket line next time we are scheduled to beat you x

image.png.66e56624a6803fc82b7dd43c7c2a19c2.png

Can't believe a parent would allow a known rapist to touch their kids...

Fair enough the guy is an excellent footballer, a cut above everyone in this league and could easily play in the top flight, but to defend and revel in his actions purely because he's your best player is baffling.

16 hours ago, bullyweehutch said:

Any updates on Syversten? I know he went back toemoji1053.png for an op but absolutely nothing since?

Same with Howie?

Lack of updates on players injuries is getting on my nerves this season

He had an operation in Norway a few months ago. He’s working on strengthening his knee again and the last I heard, February was the forecast for a return.

1 hour ago, TamClyde said:

Don't hear one Clyde fan saying that rape is a good thing? We like goody because of his footballing abilities. 

Out of curiosity, are clyde the only team in world football to have a rapist on their books?

Making him captain as well, an honour which should be designated to someone who could be considered a role model to fellow players and younger fans, basically shows that clyde fc endorses rape. You're club have no shame whatsoever.

See that Petkov away for now. Whatever the thoughts of him are there's now a glaring hole in defence if Howie's still injured. Cuddihy will be suspended next week too. Hopefully get at least 1 defender in by the game next week. Mr Lang ideally

Edited by C. Muir