Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

I don't think we can do too much shifting unfortunately. Best chance we've got is arranging something with Stirling Albion for the return of Smith whom judging by last weekends celebrations doesn't feel part of the team. 

Wallace unfortunately is on a 2 year deal, heard he played well against Airdrie so who knows, I expected big things from him and very annoyed how its turned out so far. 

Duffie maybe he'll voluntarily leave if it is discussed with him. 

Chat of getting Lang back is dreamy stuff I think now, he'll be warming the bench thanks to his money grabbing thistle b*****d agent. Funny how that p***k isn't sharing pictures of his number 1 client since he got the cash for his Dunfermline move. A bad move and very bad advice to Tom last summer. A big shame as he was an asset with us and enjoyed his fitbaw here, plus he's a cracking big c**t as well.

Definitely need the defence shored up a bit (get Cogill back?) , Rankin back will be like a new signing and I see big Norway is walking again so hopefully he'll be back by February. 

At this rate of take cogill back as a definite (believe he is still a free agent ) and maybe even Boyle just to beef up the squad a bit the quality might not have been there but the boy worked hard. We just need a bit more depth in the whole squad. 

Norway is a great player I feel it's be a mistake letting him go. As for Rankin he's not getting any younger and is just taking up wages ...

Interesting chat about Cogill; do most people think he is actually better than Howie?

I Certainly don’t!

If he did sign and I know that won’t happen now so academic, he would be in same position as last year, second choice and playing  only if Howie or Rumsby gets injured. Decent cover yes but that’s all.

Cant see how we can get many in given our apparent financial position, but another forward to compliment Goodie and a full back it possible please. 

On Wallace, if it’s the Wallace of last week playing in that central role then fine, in many ways on that performance he actually balanced the midfield much more than McStay has  this season.  McStay has been a massive disappointment this year so far.

1 minute ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Interesting chat about Cogill; do most people think he is actually better than Howie?

I Certainly don’t!

If he did sign and I know that won’t happen now so academic, he would be in same position as last year, second choice and playing  only if Howie or Rumsby gets injured. Decent cover yes but that’s all.

Cant see how we can get many in given our apparent financial position, but another forward to compliment Goodie and a full back it possible please. 

On Wallace, if it’s the Wallace of last week playing in that central role then fine, in many ways on that performance he actually balanced the midfield much more than McStay has  this season.  McStay has been a massive disappointment this year so far.

We have no depth in our squad having just 2 proper centre backs isn't viable we need to be able to rest players and rotate that's how Howie got injured cogill would be a good body to have to help rotate the boys at the back who are always top performers for me. 

2 minutes ago, DeanMck said:

Heard that Stirling have been in touch with us about Smith. Clyde have now asked on the availability of Dylan Bikey. 
Interesting. 

Was impressed with that bikey boy when we played them in the cup he was their best player imo

Just now, DeanMck said:

Heard that Stirling have been in touch with us about Smith. Clyde have now asked on the availability of Dylan Bikey. 
Interesting. 

Scouting report: came off the bench against City last Saturday, buzzed about a wee bit menacingly, hit a shot towards goal that eventually hit the corner flag.... 

Stirling's defence are not too bad but they can't score so getting Smith probably makes sense for them. 

Interesting. 
Hopefully there is truth to Smith going back to Stirling Albion. Would be looking at Aissa of QP before Bikey.

6 minutes ago, TheBigGuy said:

Not really, I think they will get back to winning ways at home next Saturday.

That's what we thought after Airdrie is it not? Look at us we can't score against teams we should be beating never mind actually taking the 3 points