Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Don't see why danny would leave us right now.. He's doing a great job and got a team capable of promotion, not relagation (unlike ahem, thistle). He's created something great at Clyde and I highly doubt that he'll leave us at this stage.. also note he signed a new contract just before the summer too..

I have no doubt that Lennon has enjoyed his time with us, and will look back on what he's achieved with satisfaction - but anyone genuinely buying into the "he won't leave us because he's a good Clyde man and Thistle are shite" are setting themselves up for an almighty shock.

Edited by ScottR96

5 hours ago, DazzJag said:

Danny Lennon's place in the dugout being prepared while i type this. He'll fit right in at a big club. I'm sure Mr Lee will love lining his pockets in full time employment too. 

A couple of questions as I rarely read about Patrick.

How much money did Weir actually hand over as opposed to the media headlines?

What was it spent on, first team, youth, ladies or something else?

Assuming the figure was significant in Scottish Championship terms, how come you are still struggling?

3 hours ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

A couple of questions as I rarely read about Patrick.

How much money did Weir actually hand over as opposed to the media headlines?

What was it spent on, first team, youth, ladies or something else?

Assuming the figure was significant in Scottish Championship terms, how come you are still struggling?

Probably struggling to a large extent because of Caldwell- we have a good squad of players but they are all playing as individuals and not as a team