Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

26 minutes ago, David W said:

Anyone heard anything more about a new players or two? There was someone sitting with the injured players who I didn't recognise.

Noticed that too, the boy chumming about with Allison, Duffie and Fitzpatrick? I'd imagine he's one of the two foreign lads Danny spoke of through the week. After today's game, we clearly don't need anyone else though. Send the buggers back!

Thought Ross Lyon was excellent yesterday in all respects. Looked very comfortable at RB to be fair to him.

The lads worked their bollocks off again, which is even more impressive against a full time team.  Andy Graham's remark about Moore's pre-season has substance.

Alluded to it yesterday but thought Ray Grant was outstanding. Best player on the hallowed turf yesterday :)

1 minute ago, SLClyde said:

See the folk that go into the Arria pre game, do they get included in the attendance? 

Falkirk saying they had 1503 there, leaving around 550 in the attendance but I thought it looked a bit busier and from Falkirks highlights too.

Attendance was 2408 according to the Clyde OS making our turnout around 900

I can't be alone thinking that the West Stand looks an absolute mess in its present state? 

The replacement of broken seats and rearrangement of the lettering is fair enough (will it happen in the Main stand at any point?) but it would look a lot better with more than one row of seats along the bottom. 

Haven't noticed the netting making any difference yet, maybe thats just because the slightly better quality of player doesn't boot the ball out as much.

Edited by Domino the Dug

On 26/07/2019 at 16:05, C. Muir said:

Do we think Callum Booth is an unrealistic target for left back? Been released from his last 2 clubs in the Championship which makes me think a fellow club from that division might not want him.

On 26/07/2019 at 16:08, Ludo*1 said:

He's been released so he can sign for Bury apparently.

On 26/07/2019 at 16:13, David W said:

If he's signing for Bury he'll probably be available again in a fortnight.

Bring him in Danny.