Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

1 minute ago, C. Muir said:

Do we think Callum Booth is an unrealistic target for left back? Been released from his last 2 clubs in the Championship which makes me think a fellow club from that division might not want him.

He's been released so he can sign for Bury apparently.

1 hour ago, C. Muir said:

Do we think Callum Booth is an unrealistic target for left back? Been released from his last 2 clubs in the Championship which makes me think a fellow club from that division might not want him.

Vastly unrealistic, given who those two clubs are, even without his impending move down south. 

If i were a betting man, i'd wager our next left back will have spent zero time outside L1 or bottom three of the Championship at very, very best. 

Been at a few Clyde games recently and been absolutely shocked at the abuse given to one of the players, as I mentioned in posts on other threads this should not be happening, I think it’s time for your club to start videoing these Neanderthals and getting the police involved, the person involved was never charged and it’s creating a vile atmosphere for young supporters to watch football, no one knows what went on with the player involved but you just had to watch the news today to see a mentally I’ll guy spout off lies to the police to end several prominent politicians careers, come on Clyde FC protect your players

Been at a few Clyde games recently and been absolutely shocked at the abuse given to one of the players, as I mentioned in posts on other threads this should not be happening, I think it’s time for your club to start videoing these Neanderthals and getting the police involved, the person involved was never charged and it’s creating a vile atmosphere for young supporters to watch football, no one knows what went on with the player involved but you just had to watch the news today to see a mentally I’ll guy spout off lies to the police to end several prominent politicians careers, come on Clyde FC protect your players
This subject has been discussed ad nauseam.

Boring as hell now.

1 hour ago, roger ram jet said:

Quite the opposite of boring.

I find it highly unlikely someone would pay into more Clyde games than they would need to just to abuse a player, so are you suggesting that you've seen this alleged behaviour from a Clyde supporter, the same person, towards the same player, several times, and no one else has brought this up?

Why are you wasting your time posting about this here instead of going through proper channels? 

If you eventually decide to do so, i'd brush up on a couple of things if i were you. First would be to stop conflating seperate issues you've saw on the news or elsewhere simply as lies, as without evidence of your own, this is exactly what this looks like to me. And secondly, hire a publicist to help both your grammar and overly-emotive lexicon for when you're hired as the football fan voyeur/watchdog you aspire to be. 

Edited by Domino the Dug

Quite the opposite of boring.

I find it highly unlikely someone would pay into more Clyde games than they would need to just to abuse a player, so are you suggesting that you've seen this alleged behaviour from a Clyde supporter, the same person, towards the same player, several times, and no one else has brought this up?

Why are you wasting your time posting about this here instead of going through proper channels? 

If you eventually decide to do so, i'd brush up on a couple of things if i were you. First would be to stop conflating seperate issues you've saw on the news or elsewhere simply as lies, as without evidence of your own, this is exactly what this looks like to me. And secondly, hire a publicist to help both your grammar and overly-emotive lexicon for when you're hired as the football fan voyeur/watchdog you aspire to be. 

Grammar lesson.
I is a pronoun, i isn’t.

9 hours ago, nickCFC58 said:

People are forgetting Howie and Rumsby are a new partnership, and are getting visibly better with every game. Plus, we will bring in another CB at least

No.