Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

On 27/06/2019 at 13:39, Sao Paulo said:

I'd be happy winging it with a young lad [...]

Reckon it'll be him and Mitchell. Like I said, happy with that as a risk if it frees funds for more key position for which we require players in.

1 hour ago, Sao Paulo said:

Reckon it'll be him and Mitchell. Like I said, happy with that as a risk if it frees funds for more key position for which we require players in.

Agreed

LB and CH please, although I have a feeling that Lennon is happy with 2 from Rumsby, Howie, McNiff combo.

Definitely need LB

Bonnyrigg friendly.

Mitchell

Duffie Rumsby Howie McNiff

Lamont McStay

Johnston Wallace Smith

Syvertsen

Bonnyrigg should have scored in the first minute after Mitchell came off his line but cleared straight to their player, who put it over the bar from 30 yards.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Rigg one up. Grant had one disallowed.

Friendly albeit, we're needing a serious quality injection before the league gets going. Goodie back, Wallace out of centre-mid, a new left-back, centre-back and, ideally, a big forward to play beside Goodie.

Quite sure Rigg, Rose and Alloa - less embarrasingly - would've given us a hard time even if it were a competitive game.

If we are going to persist with slinging McNiff down the left side, we need a better centre half behind him.

At least Goodwillie is on the bench.

Edited by David W

clear out the squad relegation a certainty in fact time to look at Lennon as well

three friendlies in a row still to win this is a disgrace

If you think you’re being funny then I doubt if there is one Clyde fan who laughs at your many digs at the club.
So get yourself to cfcuk.

If you think you’re being funny then I doubt if there is one Clyde fan who laughs at your many digs at the club.
So get yourself to cfcuk.
you actually think I'm serious[emoji23]

there is hysteria on here cause we have lost three friendlies now the players are not good enough for league 1 and we haven't played a competitive game [emoji23]

this is why all pre season friendlies should be behind closed doors ,couldn't careless if we lose every friendly