Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

right I've read this glasgow cup thing still can't work out is it an under 21 tournament or is that just for the old firm Colts

I think best course of action is to ignore it at a fiver to get in that's about 5 pound too much [emoji16]

I had heard that this was making a comeback. What a bloody shambles that format is. 8.15pm kickoff!! 

A complete waste of man-hours for ourselves and also Queen's Park, who will both likely be over-committed on the selection front even with the spread of fixtures, due to inevitable injuries and suspensions among a threadbare squad (assuming Danny Lennon wishes/has means to strengthen us, it will be with at most one or two players of first-pick calibre and not filling up on album tracks), thus giving (far more meaningful) game time to some if not a lot of the recruited 21s as it is. Thistle less so, as their Weirdo Academy really should be matching anything Lennoxtown or Auchenhowie can muster. Or at least, compete with it. 

If the object is finding the best team in Glasgow, it absolutely will not. And i'm sorry but even in the current positive climate, i want us to have bugger all to do with this. No real financial incentive, all gates will be shite (unless us and PT are really going well in our leagues (unlikely) and it becomes used as a chance for fucking-intae-themship), and aside from that nothing our proven successful PT players can learn from playing wee boys and a couple of unfit crocks.

Lottery starts again on Wednesday. 

£20k jackpot isn't to be sniffed at.

Yes i ll be giving it a go on top.of my ST purchase and Bully wee fund weekly donation like many good supporters we have amongst us where affordable.. 

Such a shame our walter mitty character from so many,many,many years never delivered his promise..

Ach well

Would expect only the Colts will be limited to two over aged players. Would think we'll be fine to play any number of over age players. We don't have a reserve side so will help keep the fringe players match fit and rest of team can be made up from the under 21 side.

Do we not have a reserve side? Sure Banks mentioned goals he’d scored playing reserves last season

the whole glasgow cup is outlined on the Clyde website

I take it nobody has bothered reading the article and has came on to here to find out the facts [emoji23]

ps maximum of two overage players for the old firm

right I've read this glasgow cup thing still can't work out is it an under 21 tournament or is that just for the old firm Colts

I think best course of action is to ignore it at a fiver to get in that's about 5 pound too much [emoji16]
[emoji23]

Dylan Cogill just tweeted that his knee op went well wish him a speedy recovery but maybe was best not to sign him for next season .
hopefully he is back playing soon [emoji106]

good player and cracking guy