Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

11 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Kerr is an arbroath boy. Just training with us to get fit for the time being, think it’s something like 4 months he’s been injured for. As said earlier he supports arbroath so would be class to see him turning out for us even if I’d be disappointed he never managed to kick on at Dundee (for whatever reason).

I liked the big guy and really done us a turn a few years ago avoiding bottom spot and possible oblivion, decent big player and would have him back no problem.

Certainly not be disappointed if we got him back, although might be a bit similar to Rumsby.

Latterly in the season just past Langs’s mobility etc complimented the big man superbly so if I was being greedy I’d like a similar athletic type CH again. I realise though that is not readily available in our wage bracket.  

Edited by FREDDYFRY

15 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

I phoned to cancel my sky a few years ago, c**t asked me if Clyde in my email address suggested I supported them and I was like aye. He then telt me he used to play for Clyde, it was indeed Steven Odunewu :lol: got a cracking deal off him and stayed with sky.

He wasn't the biggest fan of Bomber Brown to say the least 

Oh is he at Sky now lol. I worked with him on the phones at Esure a few years ago. Great player IMO.

Btw we are close to signing Dida as back up goalie. Good competition for Mitchell.

Edited by Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth

14 minutes ago, Clyde soccer trendy said:

Andrew Traub expected to sign on soon.

Apparently runs a furniture company called "Fabby Shabby Chic". 

Certainly the most out of his depth player I've ever seen play for Clyde, and there's been a few.