Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

I actually heard from a mutual friend I have with Mario Gotze that Mats Hummels is actually coming in on-loan until January, to get regular game time after being in and out of the Bayern team last year. Maybe we're after both.

Still would rather we kept Lang

Sadly not a suprise regarding Tom Lang. Probably the injury at Peterhead prolonged his stay, as he was doing well before then as well. Top player and always acquitted himself exquisitely off the pitch. Will take the step up to Dunfermline in his stride.

As for Clyde FC hopefully Rankin and DGW are back asap. Looking forward to seeing Johnston and where Darren Smith will fit in :)

1 hour ago, nickCFC58 said:

Lang was right to make the move just now. Never know when ur going to get a move to FT football again. I honestly reckon he’ll be playing in the SPL in the next 3 year

That all depends if Crawford can get the best out of him, Lennon was the first manager he had any significant game time with. 

That all depends if Crawford can get the best out of him, Lennon was the first manager he had any significant game time with. 
Lang senior told me that Tom was playing so well because DL played him at CB, his natural position. I suspect that Warburton, who signed Lang for Sevco, might take him to QPR if he continues to progress with DAFC.

7 minutes ago, BullyWeeLad said:

So we are linked with Kirk Broadfoot, Matt Hummells, Mario Gotze and Myles Beerman, lookin like it’s goin to be a crackin season 

Gotze move is a non-starter because The Bone beat him up on a Wallace family holiday to Germany when they were kids