Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

You all seem to think that Lang going is a done deal, I accept it is a bit quiet on the signing front but we can hope.  Part time football and a reasonably well paid job outside football can be, to some players, an attractive proposition, best of both worlds!

7 minutes ago, chas said:

You all seem to think that Lang going is a done deal, I accept it is a bit quiet on the signing front but we can hope.  Part time football and a reasonably well paid job outside football can be, to some players, an attractive proposition, best of both worlds!

Looking at how quickly the rest of the squad signed up its reasonable to expect the 3 players left have offers from elsewhere. 

9 minutes ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Thistle fan in my work told me today we are takin Blair Spittal and Cammy Bell,  probably a bit past it but would do a job in League One, maybe a chance for Spittal to find his form again 

I heard about Blair spittal yesterday funnily enough and saw today he was released. I just thought it was a pisstake when I was told but maybe not. 

Thistle fan in my work told me today we are takin Blair Spittal and Cammy Bell,  probably a bit past it but would do a job in League One, maybe a chance for Spittal to find his form again 
I thought I'd read today that Spittal is heading to Ross County.