Boris Johnson and Independence

Colkitto

Will Boris Johnson help or hinder the cause of Scottish independence?  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I see his campaign advisors have recommended changing his twitter page to expand the reach of his political appeal, not sure it's wise if the stereotype of the Tory member is true.

Before.

boris-johnson-twitter-account-home-page-

After.

image.thumb.png.651289b7c73e22866f4f2ebacfff9fca.png

On 24/05/2019 at 22:01, MuckleMoo said:
On 24/05/2019 at 21:30, O said:
No it would be down to the Tory membership whose mostly elderly, white, right-wing males, in the absence of Sid James, Bobby Moore, Douglas Bader and Bruce Forsyth, would gleefully back him.

And you could argue that he's played them all like a fiddle. I'm not defending the c**t in any way, all I'm saying is that he's far from the bumbling baffon that he likes to project. There's a method to his madness and a reason to the decisions that he makes which ultimately leads to 10 Downing Street

I always thought that myself, if he is the bumbling buffoon he comes across as, heaven help us all. 

19 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I always thought that myself, if he is the bumbling buffoon he comes across as, heaven help us all. 

People who have worked with Johnson in the past are scathing of his “abilities”.  These include people who are close to him politically.

His ‘bumbling fool’ persona is a cover up for the fact that he’s a lazy, useless, self-absorbed arsehole.

The only positive thing about this is that the job of PM could destroy him, the only concern is the damage he can do during his (hopefully short) tenure.

On 26/05/2019 at 08:23, BawWatchin said:

They already do this in the Clyde. One of the reasons why they have a lower life expectancy than anywhere else in the UK.

Unless you're a fish living in a river isn't really a good idea.