Pennies / craigshill join forces

Sa2109

7 minutes ago, Sa2109 said:

Our budget can’t be that big you paid our striker more to leave and go to you

Why would I have any reason to lie i step away proud knowing what my club has achieved

Nice deflection tactics there, not quite sure anyone will believe that though. 

13 minutes ago, Sa2109 said:

What do you mean by east ?? We have been beaten by a few teams from leafa in past if that’s what your asking ???

Cool. Interesting times. Credit to you for winning the East.  

I recall Lithgae Thistle beating you in a Christmas friendly. Some crowd that night. Would’ve been good to see a competitive rematch in LEAFA next season in the Premier. Pity they’re going Junior. Would’ve been tasty with the history between the sides in management and players.

Cool. Interesting times. Credit to you for winning the East.  
I recall Lithgae Thistle beating you in a Christmas friendly. Some crowd that night. Would’ve been good to see a competitive rematch in LEAFA next season in the Premier. Pity they’re going Junior. Would’ve been tasty with the history between the sides in management and players.

We have been beaten by a few teams from league in past mate some great battles. The one with Linlithgow we where missing players ha ha that’s what I tell our manager who was there manager then. I am sure our players will love being apart of the new venture and having many more battles with teams a lot if them have friends in

We have stepped on from a league that we have dominated since we started such a shame you couldn’t do the same eh.

What will you seriously do when the season starts and you can’t accuse pennies of this and that. I will walk away a happy man knowing we dominated when we finished up and you never beat us [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

Dominated the second year you mean[emoji23] first year you finished 4th and went up By default with teams folding. Since then been unstoppable though.

brillaint for leafa as they will have 1 of the best teams in scotland next year and finally a team that can challenge for the scottish cos nobody has won it for about 20 years. so wot if they pay players lots of teams do it and noboby says it