Pennies / craigshill join forces

Sa2109

Guest Mick Kennedy

Oh I will miss amateur football, thank god Pennies exists takes a bit of stick aff Colville.

All the best to both clubs, good luck for the future. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
3 minutes ago, Funmac said:

They don't exist now tho mick.lol.goodluck on your new role.

Ha cheers mate 

I think a lot of yous are missing the bigger picture here. Whether or not they got into the premier 'through the back door' or 'sneakily' is irrelevant. They are here and they are part of our association. I think they will give Leafa a lot more credibility in the Scottish going forward. It's well known teams from the west disregard our league and believe they are streets ahead of any of the best Leafa has, which maybe has been proven with their dominance of the Scottish in recent years. I believe the better teams we can get in the top division  the more competition it creates and it makes players better. It also entices other players from maybe the EOS leagues into our amateur game. Giving Leafa a better chance of going further in the big one. I think Phildo should've took the offer of taking over Salvie for Lothian vale. They wouldve been a great addition to the premier as well. Sandy's, Tollcross, CP United (Pennies haha), Meadowbank, and couldve been Lothian vale, I better mention Tranent as well lol. Can you imagine the competition there? Not to mention the likes of Danderhall and Esv!!! What a cracking premier league we are gonna have next year. And that is the bigger picture.

I think a lot of yous are missing the bigger picture here. Whether or not they got into the premier 'through the back door' or 'sneakily' is irrelevant. They are here and they are part of our association. I think they will give Leafa a lot more credibility in the Scottish going forward. It's well known teams from the west disregard our league and believe they are streets ahead of any of the best Leafa has, which maybe has been proven with their dominance of the Scottish in recent years. I believe the better teams we can get in the top division  the more competition it creates and it makes players better. It also entices other players from maybe the EOS leagues into our amateur game. Giving Leafa a better chance of going further in the big one. I think Phildo should've took the offer of taking over Salvie for Lothian vale. They wouldve been a great addition to the premier as well. Sandy's, Tollcross, CP United (Pennies haha), Meadowbank, and couldve been Lothian vale, I better mention Tranent as well lol. Can you imagine the competition there? Not to mention the likes of Danderhall and Esv!!! What a cracking premier league we are gonna have next year. And that is the bigger picture.

Can’t wait to be involved mate [emoji122][emoji122]

1 hour ago, Sandysafc said:

Yeah 100% agree with you on that. 

Why would u not want to play in a league that is competitive.

Thats not quite the bigger picture though. The big picture is that the league they are joining now is there 4th choice and theyve got in with no regard to the other teams in the lower divisions.  So all this cant wait to get started talk is all a bit false imo. 

Why no go in as Pennies and put in the hard graft to get to the top and really achieve something? 

Edited by Redondo

Yeah 100% agree with you on that. 
Why would u not want to play in a league that is competitive.
Thats not quite the bigger picture though. The big picture is that the league they are joining now is there 4th choice and theyve got in with no regard to the other teams in the lower divisions.  So all this cant wait to get started talk is all a bit false imo. 
Why no go in as Pennies and put in the hard graft to get to the top and really achieve something? 

We have stepped on from a league that we have dominated since we started such a shame you couldn’t do the same eh.

What will you seriously do when the season starts and you can’t accuse pennies of this and that. I will walk away a happy man knowing we dominated when we finished up and you never beat us [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

Touche!!

Ur still due me a pint though. That can be my winnings from the bet.

I havent accused u's of anything, just calling it how I see it. U cant deny that u's have took an easy option here? 

Next ull be telling us that Craigshill asked u's to join up with them!!

Lastly , any truth in the rumour CP Utd will have a 40000 grand budget to win the Scottish in there 1st season?

26 minutes ago, Sa2109 said:

We have stepped on from a league that we have dominated since we started such a shame you couldn’t do the same eh.

What will you seriously do when the season starts and you can’t accuse pennies of this and that. I will walk away a happy man knowing we dominated when we finished up and you never beat us emoji6.pngemoji6.pngemoji6.png

Is there a team in the East that you’ve played in the league, a cup or friendly and never beat?

Touche!!
Ur still due me a pint though. That can be my winnings from the bet.
I havent accused u's of anything, just calling it how I see it. U cant deny that u's have took an easy option here? 
Next ull be telling us that Craigshill asked u's to join up with them!!
Lastly , any truth in the rumour CP Utd will have a 40000 grand budget to win the Scottish in there 1st season?

Our budget can’t be that big you paid our striker more to leave and go to you

Why would I have any reason to lie i step away proud knowing what my club has achieved

Is there a team in the East that you’ve played in the league, a cup or friendly and never beat?

What do you mean by east ?? We have been beaten by a few teams from leafa in past if that’s what your asking ???